Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse the interuption. Another Hammer wishing you all the best. For the sake of football I hope you score early to stop the Italian shithousery and go on for a comfortable win that you can all enjoy. 90th minute winners aren't good for the blood pressure.
Stay safe .
No interruption at all mate.
Congratulations to all Hammers for your triumph on Wednesday night!

Hi lads and lasses,

I have registered here just to wish you good luck tomorrow and to say that all your good words for West Ham in last few days were really appreciated.

Now let's leave Italians who proudly get into all 3 European finals this season with exactly zero golden medals! Me and lot of us from east London will strongly support you tomorrow!

a) Sorry if this is the wrong thread
b) Sorry if I'm not allowed to ask this question.

Calling Canadian Blues: Do you know which network/channel will be showing the final over there please?
My family in Canada are trying to find one and as it was my Granddaughter's 21st birthday on Wednesday I'd love to be able to tell her where she can watch it. :-)
You know the feeling (if you're a grandparent) extra brownie points to be the favourite Gran for a while. :-) ;-)
Thought for a moment Eccles had John boy in Barcons cellar

I was more confident when we played Chelsea but what with the gbh on Kev and Peps brain fart it fizzled out .

I wasn't more confident vs Chelsea, and the bookies weren't either. I wrote in the pre-match thread back then that Chelsea had about 40% chance to win and the huge optimism before the game was misplaced...

The big difference between then and now is that in 20/21 the team was in top form from December to March, whereas in 22/23 we've been in top form since March...Also, the current team can win in more ways than that in 20/21...Plus, it's way taller which may be important tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.