Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling a lot of pressure now tbh.... Driving up to Manchester from Bristol shortly. Let's get the party started lads.
On my way up on the train to watch it with my elderly Mum and Dad.

With or without the win, I owe them so much… but I’m hoping that we can pull this one off and see things come full circle together.

Very envious of all the blues out in Istanbul, it looks a fantastic atmosphere, enjoy every minute and look out for each other.

Heading in to town now. I haven't known a day to drag like this since... last Saturday! It's a final and anything can happen, but Pep and the players are vastly experienced. Hopefully the recent experience in the final (and motivation to put that right) will give us an advantage.

Often there's an unlikely hero in these type of games, if he plays any part I have a feeling Ake might just get a goal for us, but any sort of win will do and hopefully no penalties. Come on City!

Shite nights sleep last night, up and down, don't usually get like that, so I'd better not start on the beer to soon, otherwise I'll be In bed early and miss the match haha, come on City, lets have It for the fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.