Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m a West Ham fan and the amount of Man City fans wishing us good luck before the final and the congratulations after is touching and much appreciated so I thought I’d sign up and wish you all well for tomorrow. I’m sure you’ll win but be careful of the Italian dirty antics.

Again the best of luck

Dan's the man.

Aguero, Tevez, Yaya, Fernandinho and interestingly, Balotelli all now in Turkey. I wonder who he will want to win?!

I think Haaland will get marked out of the game...i think hey will really focus on him...they will be tough tight all night and using every dark art in the book... but that could free up the others so Grealish, KDB, Ilky and whoever else plays on the right (probably Bernardo) could be our main goal threats.
I think you're bang on there, I also think Foden carried a bigger goal threat than Jack so if Pep is of a similar mind it wouldn't surprise me to see Foden starting

Probably been asked, but IF we win.... Is everyone heading to a specific location (with the concert on at the Etihad I presume that's a no go)?

I think you're bang on there, I also think Foden carried a bigger goal threat than Jack so if Pep is of a similar mind it wouldn't surprise me to see Foden starting
It would surprise me to see Foden starting ahead of Grealish. If he were to start (which is unlikely IMHO), it would be most likely on the right.

I must say it's rather heartwarming to see fans of other clubs on here to wish us well. Especially as they are incurring the wrath of every fan in the country and world-wide who thinks we are cheats and financial dopers. Apparently. According to the press.

Actually, I didn't buy that argument before and I don't buy it now. Look at the Sunderland fans in 2012, the Wolves fans in 2022. We aren't one of the most hated clubs in English football by a long chalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.