Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we put in a ‘ Chelsea ‘ performance like the last time we were here, we will get beaten.
Thankfully I think we will be on the money tonight and bring it home.

I must say it's rather heartwarming to see fans of other clubs on here to wish us well. Especially as they are incurring the wrath of every fan in the country and world-wide who thinks we are cheats and financial dopers. Apparently. According to the press.

Actually, I didn't buy that argument before and I don't buy it now. Look at the Sunderland fans in 2012, the Wolves fans in 2022. We aren't one of the most hated clubs in English football by a long chalk.

I have loved seeing the West Ham fans indeed their celebs like Danny Dyer and Russell Brand just have a laugh and say they're massive now. Enjoying the ride and sticking it to the history boys who think finishing 2nd or winning the league Cup is a better season.

Must clubs hate seeing those teams dominate the headlines.

Let's hear it for Julian Alvarez. This season he has already got winners' medals for the World Cup. the EPL champions and the FA cup. He's on course for a full house tonight - the Champions League. And he's only 23! Hope he gets some minutes on the pitch. We must score at least 2 goals to win this - AND WE WILL!

Two years ago, i was in the middle of a forest at a remote cabin, night before wedding. Had all the family around, all the friends, watching us in a CL final. It was unfortunately not our night. The pain of that loss was washed away by the party, but i haven't forgotten it to this day, nor did it make it easy that so many of my friends constantly reminded me of it. I'm actually certain me and my friends are caught on the wedding video, talking about it.

Today, after two more years, as i am preparing my house for the arrival of my son in a couple of weeks, i find myself at another momentous event in my life, pulling all the things we no longer need or have space for, rebuilding for a life changing event, building the little cot ( today ), painting the walls of his future room, algining the furniture, and in between all of that, my beloved club has a final again.

I don't obsess over a win, but it would be beautiful, as the chapters of my life captured my other love's greatest moments, to have this year, the year of the birth of my first child, my little lad, the year we also write history. And to have my dream come true, that in the future as i hold him on my shoulders, singing Blue Moon, to tell him, a thousand thousand times. The year you were born my lad, we wrote history.
If we win, you must Christen him as Erling Eddie Ilkay Phil Kevin Bernardo Kyle Nathan Jack Julian John Mafeotulblue ;)

(Replace your b.m. username with your surname)

Today's the day!!

Woke up super early his morning and couldn't get back to sleep. Been doing all sorts, cut the grass, cleaned the house, been to the shops to buy stuff I don't need, did some work. Anything to pass the time. Still not even midday!!

Anyway, going out for a jars and have guinness in the fridge to come home to and watch us crowned!

Come onnn.

Stay safe anyone who is over there for the match, keep it positive and in good spirits! Not the kind of place you wanna get into bother.

I must say it's rather heartwarming to see fans of other clubs on here to wish us well. Especially as they are incurring the wrath of every fan in the country and world-wide who thinks we are cheats and financial dopers. Apparently. According to the press.

Actually, I didn't buy that argument before and I don't buy it now. Look at the Sunderland fans in 2012, the Wolves fans in 2022. We aren't one of the most hated clubs in English football by a long chalk.
What also helps is that no matter what we are doing as a club, we aren’t one of the most hated sets of fans in England by a long chalk either.

A lot of other sets of fans like City.

Millwall, Spurs, Villa, Leeds, Liverpool and United fans apart, we are generally liked as a set of fans around the country.

I’m a Rangers supporter who likes City. Kinda my second club and I’m nervous enough. It’s going to be a long day for you all. I’m absolutely sure it will be worth it for you all.

I’m away to play 18 holes and then up the road for a Final BBQ with like minded City ‘supporters’

To all in Istanbul. Stay safe and have a ball. Especially James McCol. Glad you made that connecting flight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.