Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about this for a theory , which will probably be shot down , Mahrez to start on the right , Bernardo in the middle and Gundo on the bench , crazy but i think a possibility with Pep's track record , someone has to be upset at not being in the starting line up , maybe the player who has not committed to the club for next season could be the one to lose out.
Personally Gundo is first on the team sheet if he is judged by his form and influence over the last few weeks.
Pep's username on here is no longer a secret!

How about this for a theory , which will probably be shot down , Mahrez to start on the right , Bernardo in the middle and Gundo on the bench , crazy but i think a possibility with Pep's track record , someone has to be upset at not being in the starting line up , maybe the player who has not committed to the club for next season could be the one to lose out.
Personally Gundo is first on the team sheet if he is judged by his form and influence over the last few weeks.

Jesus, if he did that we would only be playing Ederson and Philips, according to the press.

It's a tough one. Ake brings more balance and its very hard to pick one over the other, but Akanji has virtually been an ever present since he joined and put in some big performances in the last few month, especially in the Champions League. Had Ake not been injured I think he would have shaded it for me, but think Akanji should get the nod tonight.
Has to go with the team that started both semis v Real and the cup final.
Ake has been my player of the season but his recent hamstring injuries worry me

Bayern done
Madrid done.
Inter nearly done.

No disrespect but we have beaten the best already. Only a complete meltdown or a freak inter total performance will stop us.

Looking at it from a Milan perspective:

Akanji maybe could be targeted down the left and in the air. The game has many different permutations but if we get the ball into Haaland and he has his shooting boots on then it won’t matter.

We have learned to play the game not the occasion. Stay compact and hard to beat, the longer it goes on without us scoring the more encouragement inter will have.

Kev needs to have an on game. If that happens it could end up 3 to us before HT.

Come on city, let’s put this competition to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.