Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Mahrez ahead of Foden? Foden showed more desire in recent games then Mahrez did.

Perhaps because Mahrez is a overall better player than Foden, he has a level of sublime technique that Foden will develop in due course if all goes well .
And that’s no disrespect to Foden who truly is a massive talent for his age and who has the potential to be as good or perhaps better than Mahrez in his peak years.
Even Foden would readily say that.

I’d say it’s needed against Dimarco on their left.
I reckon it would be helpful generally to ensure we have cover for the likely only threat they will have all night: counters.

But it’s also not like Akanji and Ake are slouches, so whatever Pep does, I think we’ll have enough to overcome Inter, as long as our lads play to even 80% of their potential.

Fucking hell, 6 hours to go and I’m an emotional wreck already reading some of the posts on here.

In my solid moments I am absolutely confident that the players have this, they look calm and laser focused.

On a side note, heading home from the golf a while ago. Group of 4 lads of about 12-13 wandering down the street. Two in the third kit, Foden and Haaland upon their back.

An omen?

The times are certainly changing and the impetus we have generated as a club is picking up speed.

Come on you beautiful Blue Boys, get this done tonight. Fucks sake, has someone started chopping onions again????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.