Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about this for a theory , which will probably be shot down , Mahrez to start on the right , Bernardo in the middle and Gundo on the bench , crazy but i think a possibility with Pep's track record , someone has to be upset at not being in the starting line up , maybe the player who has not committed to the club for next season could be the one to lose out.
Personally Gundo is first on the team sheet if he is judged by his form and influence over the last few weeks.
Why Mahrez ahead of Foden? Foden showed more desire in recent games then Mahrez did.

Christ, the sheik himself is making an appearance.

Hope no one has a stinker!
How can he get a ticket when he’s only ever been to one game, I’ve got 8 billion platinum loyalty points and have been to every City match home and away since we were at St. Marks and it was just me, Ian Cheeseman and the vicar cheering the black and white blues along, it’s not fair the game’s gone

How can he get a ticket when he’s only ever been to one game, I’ve got 8 billion platinum loyalty points and have been to every City match home and away since we were at St. Marks and it was just me, Ian Cheeseman and the vicar cheering the black and white blues along, it’s not fair the game’s gone
Money mate!
Not only has he bought success, but he’s also bought a final ticket.

Absolutely criminal.

I think I read somewhere he has a lavishly-funded, state-backed sportswashing bank account. Probably used that, the sly dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.