Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps because Mahrez is a overall better player than Foden, he has a level of sublime technique that Foden will develop in due course if all goes well .
And that’s no disrespect to Foden who truly is a massive talent for his age and who has the potential to be as good or perhaps better than Mahrez in his peak years.
Even Foden would readily say that.
Mahrez could win the game for us or he could just be passive as he is *80% of games.

On a podcast preview, I was listening to this morning they mentioned that we've only won on the road at Sevilla in the CL and at Arsenal in the EPL. I knew our road form wasn't great this season but not that poor. Maybe things like that are irrelevant in a final on a mutual ground but I thought it was noteworthy.
Seen it spoken about elsewhere too. Not sure I’d read into it too much. We always tend to lose at spurs and liverpool.
We still also won away at some tricky places this season.

Spartacus

giphy.gif

Very envious of all the blues out in Istanbul, it looks a fantastic atmosphere, enjoy every minute and look out for each other.

Heading in to town now. I haven't known a day to drag like this since... last Saturday! It's a final and anything can happen, but Pep and the players are vastly experienced. Hopefully the recent experience in the final (and motivation to put that right) will give us an advantage.

Often there's an unlikely hero in these type of games, if he plays any part I have a feeling Ake might just get a goal for us, but any sort of win will do and hopefully no penalties. Come on City!
No penalties unless we are a goal behind with time about to slip through the opening then we will sell our souls for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.