Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking hell, 6 hours to go and I’m an emotional wreck already reading some of the posts on here.

In my solid moments I am absolutely confident that the players have this, they look calm and laser focused.

On a side note, heading home from the golf a while ago. Group of 4 lads of about 12-13 wandering down the street. Two in the third kit, Foden and Haaland upon their back.

An omen?

The times are certainly changing and the impetus we have generated as a club is picking up speed.

Come on you beautiful Blue Boys, get this done tonight. Fucks sake, has someone started chopping onions again????
So glad that last sentence ended with “onions” and not “two children not wearing City shirts”.

But, if it had, who am I to judge? We all have our prematch rituals.

How can he get a ticket when he’s only ever been to one game, I’ve got 8 billion platinum loyalty points and have been to every City match home and away since we were at St. Marks and it was just me, Ian Cheeseman and the vicar cheering the black and white blues along, it’s not fair the game’s gone

That's harsh, don't you remember that nicely dressed Arab lad at York away? 'bout 18 years old, softly spoken and seemed sound but then he started gibbering on about scouting out future business opportunities and that Craig Russell was the man and we all just assumed he'd been on the marching powder. Hindsight's a great thing but it's pretty obvious he's been in it for the long haul.

Last edited:
Just been into our village on the South Coast in my city shirt. Many people wishing the team good luck. Also an other city shirt worn by an older lady. Had a brief chat. General population seem very supportive - not the impression given by the media.

Just been into our village on the South Coast in my city shirt. Many people wishing the team good luck. Also an other city shirt worn by an older lady. Had a brief chat. General population seem very supportive - not the impression given by the media.

BBC is purposely picking blues who are predicting a thrashing. Also showing loads of photos of City fans in Istanbul when it's one or two and often they're locals.

Load of bollocks. If you support anyone but the rags, dippers and maybe arsenal you support City tonight. And they'll see in the stadium how many we have there.

Having just seen the footage from yesterdays training session, I couldn't help getting misty eyed just by seeing him with us again, interacting with Pep and the players. Such a huge player and person for our club.
Hopefully his presence will help us later on tonight.
It was heart warming to see him laughing and joking with Pep and his old teammates. Of all our legends, I think Sergio is the one I have the most affection for. Aside from scoring arguably the most important goal in our history, what really endeared him to me is that he decided to give his peak years to City when he could've gone to Madrid or Barcelona at any point during his ten year stay. The fact that he still watches our games and is proud to call himself a City fan makes me love him even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.