Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of people were asking for this change before Madrid at home.

In my opinion, there's absolutely no way Pep will leave Bernardo out of this game.

If Foden comes in for anyone it'll be Grealish but I think it's more likely he'll be used as an impact sub.

No changes from the Madrid side for me.

Funny how there's a big complaint around changes in the Champions League every year and now everyone wants to change a winning formula.

They don’t keep the ball well, watching their semis if we are on it they won’t be able to cope, it was hot yesterday and KDB and Rodri suffered hopefully it will be cooler
It wont be cooler in Istanbul, will be much hotter.

However just realised local time will be around 9pm ish? so yep will be cooler

It wont be cooler in Istanbul, will be much hotter

No it won't.

It will be about 2 °C less temperature than yesterday, but more importantly the thermal comfort to human beings would be much less because it will be night and there will be no sun like yesterday. Conditions would be A LOT better heat-wise.

Players Pep cannot leave out of the starting XI, IMO:

Ederson
Stones
Dias
Rodri
Gundogan
Bernardo
De Bruyne
Haaland

We could mix and match the three other positions and still be ok.

Inter Forum

It’s in English but I think it’s mostly Americans

From what I remember of the waiters in the restaurants in the Italian parts of big US cities, certainly on the east coast anyway, they were always Juve, Milan or Inter fans who when you dug a bit knew slightly less than the square root of fuck all about football. Boston was particularly bad for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.