Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here in Greece it will be at 10pm (just like all CL games) and in UK at 8pm so I don't understand your whining :)
Here it is. Just for a change it' s me this time to comment your whining :)

But seriously here in Greece in summer it's tough to go to bed before 1am or 2am :)

If City wins of course then I will stay up all night and sleep in the morning seeing interviews and videos afterwards.
If we lose I will instantly go to sleep and open internet 1-2 weeks later :)
Ha, i like whining . Very jealous you live in greece , wanna swap , lol

I am usually asleep at 8pm , complicated meds routine , worth it to change it for important games though

...it will not be a one-sided game.
Not sure there's that many City fans who are seriously expecting a 4, 5 or 6 goal win. Inter will play the archetypal spoiling game, deploying a flat back 9 and they'll be in the ref's ear from the word go, along with the dark arts (elbows, kicks, spitting etc). It's what Italian teams do. And we need to be ready for that.

An early goal for us if possible would really settle some nerves. The longer it drags on 0-0 the longer Inter will fancy nicking it. (Stating the obvious, I know).

Reckon the sheer relief of getting through today maybe coming through as overconfidence on the forums but I don’t think we’ll see that from the lads next Saturday, in no way they’ll underestimate IM - they’ve seen off just as formidable opponents on their way to the final as us. That said, the confidence lift from today in addition to knowing that that Lahoz will be on a beach fucking miles away from the game is massive. Yes, we’ll get the shithousery etc but we’ll get past them.
Right... Porto, Benfica, And AC milan..
Are on the level of RB Leipzig, bayern,and real madrid

Theres no doubt inter have improved as the season has gone on. Certainly far better than they were than when Bayern beat them twice easily in the group stage. We know how they will play they won’t get many chances we just need to finish the ones We get. Early goal and their game plan is ruined

I am sure other people share my view on this: one good thing about this final (final) game - it is not against a PL team. We have had some bad results vs Liverpool, Spurs and of course most famously Chelsea in Europe possibly because they knew us too well.

Inter will know of us, but they won't have experienced playing us regularly like another English club. I also think it is a proper European Cup final if it is two teams from 2 different countries. Chelsea vs Us could have been a Carabou Cup (it was in 2019!) or an FA Cup.

Strangely of course, all those three teams who have caused us grief in the Champions League in recent years are not even going to be in it in 2024! How the mighty have fallen!

Just hope the players don't turn up thinking it will be a walk in the park like some on here.
Nah Pep and the players will be focused on the game, as always!

The good thing from our perspective, is that we've been in the final two years ago, so a lot of the players know what to expect from the occasion and know the pain of losing.
Hopefully the club will have learn't from that and will go one better on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.