Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am Italian, I think you don't know inter and Italian soccer very well. Inter played a very strange path in the league, in CL and Coppa Italia they showed a very different game. Definitely City is favored but you should not take the result for granted. There will be no bus, City always concedes something and inter's counterattacks are deadly.
Nothing is guaranteed in football . I am sure you are confident with your team just as we are with ours!!

I am Italian, I think you don't know inter and Italian soccer very well. Inter played a very strange path in the league, in CL and Coppa Italia they showed a very different game. Definitely City is favored but you should not take the result for granted. There will be no bus, City always concedes something and inter's counterattacks are deadly.
“Ederson and Ake, Walker and Akanji, Reuben Dias, Jonny Stones. Best defence in Europe……”

We will grant you that nothing in football is preordained, but at the same time there is many reasons why we have strong belief in our team.

We have beaten 7 of the Top 10 clubs in the world so far this season according to the 538 model. That is a pretty big accomplishment. We need to finish the deal on Saturday to cement ourselves as the top team in Europe and all the world.

I think we'll be straight out of the blocks and apply the blitzkrieg, same as Madrid, we are there to win the game,let's see how they cope with our movement. I can see Erling on the end of a few kev early crosses, they won't know what's hit them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.