Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is late for me so will be watching in bed and not on match thread , will come back if we win and i am still awake !

Just in case my fan club wanted to know , lol

Sleep all day and get up at 6pm is your solution, couple of bottles of pims and a massive kebab to keep you going.

;)

it will not be a one-sided game.

It may be more one-sided than you expect. Don't think you realise how good City are.

Of course, you have a 20-30 % chance to win the final. If City miss many chances and you score from your chances, you are likely to win. But City are huge favourites for a reason.

Last edited:
inter scored 77 league goals, not 48.

Well you both got it wrong.
Inter had 71 goals in Serie A this season.

You keep referring to the game with Bayern, it was a very different Inter than it is today and, by the way, it beat Barcelona.

PL is certainly better than Serie A but in Italy Manchester City I assure you would score fewer goals. It is a much more tactical league, you prefer to destroy the opponent's game.

City would most probably have less goals but less defeats also :)

These late games really fuck up my sleep and meds routine but i watch in bed , worth it if we win but a bummer to relax if we dont . Lets hope for a win!

Here in Greece it will be at 10pm (just like all CL games) and in UK at 8pm so I don't understand your whining :)
Here it is. Just for a change it' s me this time to comment your whining :)

But seriously here in Greece in summer it's tough to go to bed before 1am or 2am :)

If City wins of course then I will stay up all night and sleep in the morning seeing interviews and videos afterwards.
If we lose I will instantly go to sleep and open internet 1-2 weeks later :)

Hope Walker starts, think he is the safety net for when Johnny Stones steps into midfield.which we will need as they will have 5 in there at times.
He’s also invaluable when we have a corner and our opponents breakaway. It’s very reassuring to see Walker patrolling around the half way line

wed never have conceded at Liverpool if Walker had been playing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.