Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weather models seems to settle for Saturday night for the game to clear skies and no rain at all, +19°C to +21 °C temperatures at the start of the game to go to +18 °C to +19°C, most probably very light to no wind(this might change though) and high relative humidity.
It's not 100 % sure yet but almost 95 % as all models and most of their ensembles tend to converge to that.

So it will be great football conditions! No need for rain that puts unpredictability to the game.
We as the best team will need the best conditions possible. No wind, no rain no nothing.

Compared to FA Cup final conditions we have that:

Wembley Saturday evening in England:
Temperature +22.0 °C , relative humidity 47 %, wind 1.4 m/s, full sunshine etc etc(elevation, pressure, geographical position of the sun, time), giving a PET value of +31.1 and an UTCI value of +30.0.

Istanbul Ataturk Olympic Stadium Saturday night in Turkey:
Temperature +19.0 °C , relative humidity 87 %, wind 1.0 m/s, no sun of course, giving a PET value of +14.6 and an UTCI value of +18.5.

The sun made the difference.

UTCI and PET are the best indices for seeing the thermal comfort of human and:
PET values between 29 and 35 give warm thermal perception and values between 13 and 18 give slightly cool perception.
While UTCI values between 26 and 32 give moderate heat stress conditions and values between 9 and 26 give normal conditions.

So for our players conditions would be much better than in FA Cup.

Last edited:
Weather models seems to settle for Saturday night for the game to clear skies and no rain at all, +19°C to +21 °C temperatures at the start of the game to go to +18 °C to +19°C, most probably very light to no wind(this might change though) and high relative humidity.
It's not 100 % sure yet but almost 95 % as all models and most of their ensembles tend to converge to that.

So it will be great football conditions! No need for rain that puts unpredictability to the game.
We as the best team will need the best conditions possible. No wind, no rain no nothing.

Temperature +22.0 °C , relative humidity 47 %, wind 1.4 m/s, full sunshine etc etc(elevation, pressure, geographical position of the sun, time), giving a PET value of +31.1 and an UTCI value of +30.0.

Temperature +19.0 °C , relative humidity 87 %, wind 1.0 m/s, no sun of course, giving a PET value of +14.6 and an UTCI value of +18.5.

PET values between 29 and 35 give warm thermal perception and values between 13 and 18 give slightly cool perception.
While UTCI values between 26 and 32 give moderate heat stress conditions and values between 9 and 26 give normal conditions.

You are John Kettley and I claim my £5.

I wonder Mancini would be featured prominently in the media. Probably, just taking a tone of diplomacy.

It feels like the loss against Chelsea was meant to be to get us to this point. Winning the chumps for the 1st time while doing the treble is so sweet.
I am a "take it or leave it" fan regarding the chumps, but now I am invested.
Since the 1st game against Munich I have raised my "arsed" level each subsequent game.
I so want the treble to seal this period as City being the very best ever seen in England of any football team.
Come on, City!!! Let's do it!
That's me too. And tbh the lads want it, deserve it having beaten European elite on the way this season.

____________________Ederson_________________

Riyad_______Ruben__________Stones________Foden

___________________Rodri_________________

__________KDB_____________Gundogan______

Bernardo_________Haaland_____________Jack

Lets finish it in the 1st half

I've got to be honest here. I'm not really bothered.
The season ended for me when Gundo lifted the FA Cup on Saturday... PL Champions, FA Cup winners. That's a fantastic season in my book.

The CL doesn't thrill me whatsoever. It's just not my cup of tea. I certainly wouldn't want to lay out a grand or so for any match, and will be happy to watch it on the telly.

Obviously, I want (and expect) City to win, but I won't lose any sleep if we don't.

Domestic Champions and Cup winners. That will do for me.

You are entitled to your opinion, but I beg to differ. The European Cup (Champions League) is the pinnacle of the sport of football. I would put it above the World Cup actually.

Furthermore, we have never won it. The year of my birth we won the league, but then bl00dy Man United eclipsed that with the European Cup. Then Nottingham Forest, Aston Villa, Liverpool multiple times (and for me the manc/scouse rivalry is bigger than the blue/red Manchester rivalry) so that bugs me.

This year we have - according to the bookies - a really good chance to win it and at the same time match Man United's treble (lucky treble) of 1999. I am absolutely desperate for it to happen. This opportunity, even for a club as wealthy and well managed as ours only comes along once in a bluemoon (can you see what I did there!) but I know in a one-off match strange things can happen, VAR will be playing for Inter so I am nervous but I really want this, massively.

My Uncle who got me into City (bought me a Colin Bell shirt for my 4th birthday - red & black stripes no. 8) is in his 80s now. He might never see a treble chance again. Heck, I am in my mid-fifties and I might not either!

C'mon City, one more big effort.

P.S. I can't go - can't afford to - but I will be glued to BTs youtube channel on Saturday night with fingers and toes crossed.

KDB likes this post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.