Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its always been the Epl for me too, we've had a great season but winning the UCL and treble takes this team to legendary status and City become an elite European club AND a chance to retain it at Wembley AND we get to stadpad another European trophy the European SuperCup AND we'll probably win the FIFA club world cup, AND we take away the only stick our rivals have to beat us with, we were always destined to win it in Istanbul, 2021 they moved the final, now we go there in our best form ever, there's no better time to win, its already written.
When that 2021 final got moved to Porto I was gutted, I knew we would lose. Then the omission of Fern/Rodriguez plus several freezing and Thug Rudiger contrived to make that one eminently forgettable night.

Hope we go for the kill early not 1 or 2 but 3 or 4 what we should have done on Saturday. 2 champions league finals in 3 years really should be 3/3 we could go on to dominate it for the foreseeable as soon as we get that 1st on the board.

When that 2021 final got moved to Porto I was gutted, I knew we would lose. Then the omission of Fern/Rodriguez plus several freezing and Thug Rudiger contrived to make that one eminently forgettable night.
Yep, things didn't feel right leading up to that final, I thought Lahoz was the last nail in the coffin and then came the starting line-up, my head was spinning.

But we're back again and this time there will be no shenanigans.

Is Mario going to Istanbul, anyone know? Either supporting City or working for Italian tv. Would love him to be there, consoling Edin Dzeko at the end.

We’ll see the real City on Saturday. I feel in the FA cup players were a little bit worried about injuries hence the below par performance
Yeah

I think we played within ourselves a bit

The reality is a lot of our squad dream of winning the champions league, that's really the pinnacle of club football. As great as winning the FA Cup is, especially against those walkers, I don't think the likes of Haaland and De Bruyne are growing up in other countries with dreams of winning the FA Cup. They dream of the champions league.

So as big as last Saturday was for us fans, I think the players still had an eye the CL final and didn't want to hinder any chance to playing in that at 100%. It's probably not like they're purposely not trying as hard, it's probably just as much of a subconscious thing too.

Just as well we can beat united in second gear.

I think we'll see a different intensity altogether on Saturday.

Think that loss to Chelsea will very much be in our favour. They're going to throw everything into this one. Another first minute goal would be nice.
I’d prefer a 15th minute goal. We don’t usually play our best if we score very early. Need to get to full tempo first

Anyone else absolutely bricking it? I have a good feeling about it but I'm still just bricking it. But come on the lads! Hope we put it to bed early

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.