Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got giddy before the Chelsea final. I was convinced we were better than them and were going to give them a twatting. Then Pep dropped Rodri and I'm still fucking fuming (I will get over it eventually ;)

I wont make the same mistake again, Inter deserve respect and unless we are 3 or 4 goals up with 3 or 4 minutes left, I wont believe its won until its won.
I am not getting excited about this game till team news , dont trust pep and the cl

This Saturday I am in Menorca on a family trip that was organised last year. I’m happy to be going away but increasingly concerned about my options for watching the game.

Hopefully I can find a bar nearby but if not, I’ve seen a few posters say it will be on BT Sport / BT Sport YouTube. Doubt I’ll be able to watch those in Spain though, will I?

Any help hugely appreciated

He does that, meanwhile the rest of the team are trying to win the game.. He needs to fucking concentrate on that
I really wish there was a level above "Ignore" for some posters, because some really are absolute c*nts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.