Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Long gone are the greats of Baresi, Maldini, Costacurta, Nesta, etc.

Some of their best defenders now are fucking Chris Smalling and Tomori.
Cannavaro imho was the best of the lot.
You can slate Tomori all you want but he was brilliant in The Wombles.

Yea he will be fine.

Ake or Akanji I’d say is the only Q in the first XI…
It will be the same as the FA Cup

Waljer has been outstanding since his return & after his kick up the arse, not a chance he misses the starting 11 unless not fit

For me Silva has been poor on Sat & Real Madrid away but the last thing Pep will do is cut his throat & change it

Same 11 for me which is unlucky for Ake

We will get kicked & kicked, ride it out & take our chances

It would be a tad unfair to drop Akanji now,he has put the effort and miles in and i doubt we'd be in this position without him.
Don’t think Pep has dropped him once, I was astonished when the leaked team on Sat didn’t have him in it and consequently no surprise when it was proved to be wrong and he was in fact starting.

I assume the same 11 will start on Saturday night.

Other blues that are going to Istanbul, any concerns about wearing colours? It hadn't even crossed my mind until someone mentioned on twitter that they were weary of wearing colours given the reputation of Italian football fans. Can't see it being an issue 99% of the time as we'll be in numbers, but do you reckon there's any concern when walking in smaller groups?

Don’t think Pep has dropped him once, I was astonished when the leaked team on Sat didn’t have him in it and consequently no surprise when it was proved to be wrong and he was in fact starting.

I assume the same 11 will start on Saturday night.
It has to,surely.

We dont need to change anything,even though Phil is hammering down the door......if it aint broke......and im sure Pep will be thinking of the 29/05/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.