Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
dimarco“We are very happy to have reached this goal, we deserved it on the pitch and we know we are up against a strong team. For us winning this trophy is a dream, for them an obsession.” the cheek of the guy they already playing games i just hope we get a good ref
Same ref as madrid game , seems ok, strong which will be needed as they play act constantly

Woah, what the fuck is that for ? If you cant discuss grealish or the game then take a running jump mate
It's because you roam around the forum arguing for the sake of arguing, name calling, deciding your own opinion is the be all and end all and anyone who disagrees gets berated.

Now about Grealish - he's been one of our outstanding performers over the past 6 months. He's deservedly kept Foden and Mahrez on the periphery, Pep seems to trust him implicitly and that will do for me.

It wasnt me who gave mahrez the ffs nickname, it used to be said ffs when he had a bad spell, on match threads and it stuck, it is now ironic humour by a lot of us, why are you spoiling for a fight with me ?
Not spoiling for a fight - I just don’t understand your take on Jack.

Same ref as madrid game , seems ok, strong which will be needed as they play act constantly
There will certainly be a lot of diving & seemingly “career-threatening” injuries incurred by Inter. They can roll & scream at will

Not spoiling for a fight - I just don’t understand your take on Jack.
I cant really be clearer , when he plays his game i think he is a great player , not long since he got booked two games running for fighting , i really dont like that aspect of his game

I cant really be clearer , when he plays his game i think he is a great player , not long since he got booked two games running for fighting , i really dont like that aspect of his game
2 bookings in 2 very important games. I don’t think it can be labelled an “aspect” of his game in general. However - as you say, it’s only your view

OK yesterday it was dragging now this week is at a fucking stand still. Can't function.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.