Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nowhere near as nervous or excited as last saturday , cant buy in after what happened last time , will be cheering them on though , i really hope pep and the players and our owners get their hands on the much awaited cup

Nowhere near as nervous or excited as last saturday , cant buy in after what happened last time , will be cheering them on though , i really hope pep and the players and our owners get their hands on the much awaited cup
They will.
This is our time - God (Pep) wills it......................
(Waiting for the Gif!!)

Never been mahrez, i supported him when others didnt , i dont like grealish when he constantly just plays to wind people up, just play your game
I believe it was you that caused the Mahrez nickname FFS - but originally you were using it in a negative way. It became tedious - Funny that all the pundits have nothing but praise for Jack - unlike you. He does play his game but we’d be critical if he never complained about the cynical fouling he gets.
We can’t not play someone in case they get a card! It could happen to anyone

My heart and mind wants Foden to start over Bernardo, because as amazing as Bernardo was in the semi..I just think Foden has the bigger match winning make-up within him. Especially vs the likely low block we will see from the Italians
He was finally getting back into his top form before the appendix issue, and had the back end of the season stolen from him.

Pep will likely give Bernado the nod over Phil for consistency, but I hope I'm wrong.

I believe it was you that caused the Mahrez nickname FFS - but originally you were using it in a negative way. It became tedious - Funny that all the pundits have nothing but praise for Jack - unlike you. He does play his game but we’d be critical if he never complained about the cynical fouling he gets.
We can’t not play someone in case they get a card! It could happen to anyone
It wasnt me who gave mahrez the ffs nickname, it used to be said ffs when he had a bad spell, on match threads and it stuck, it is now ironic humour by a lot of us, why are you spoiling for a fight with me ?

dimarco“We are very happy to have reached this goal, we deserved it on the pitch and we know we are up against a strong team. For us winning this trophy is a dream, for them an obsession.” the cheek of the guy they already playing games i just hope we get a good ref

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.