Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly 100% a **** but also a professional troll,best ignored.

The dopey rag twats still haven’t worked out he’s just making a fortune of being linked to them etc? Because he talks shit about us they all think he’s some fucking messiah and haven’t cottoned onto the fact he picked the rags to make money from them

A team from a Serie A that is far inferior to the PL and they’ve lost 12 games in it this season

To be fair to Inter, the appearances in CL this year had nothing to do with those in the first 2/3 of Serie A. They are very good tactically, they have specific plans to every area of the pitch, some good players in key places and they have proved extremely resourceful defensively, especially Onana has made countless amazing saves this season for CL(if you look at this from the opposite side, it means their defense is not that steady and it's not).

And anyway even if we played Southampton in the final, it's just 1 football game, so anything can happen.

But we are the favorites of course. And we should prove it. I'm looking forward to todays training and interviews. And hopefully a journalist to ask Pep if there will be a light training in Saturday morning also. It would be useful. Does anyone know about this?

On the other side, Mkhitaryan a key player to them this year, after 20 days of absence due to injury, returned on Monday on training and will probably play as they say. Not the news I wanted but it's ok, I don't really wish for injuries for the opponents unless it's Utd or Liverpool. :)

The dopey rag twats still haven’t worked out he’s just making a fortune of being linked to them etc? Because he talks shit about us they all think he’s some fucking messiah and haven’t cottoned onto the fact he picked the rags to make money from them
It's amazing he's taken so many in for so long. Mind you, him and Howson apparently can't stand each other. So, maybe he's not all bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.