Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on this AKe probably goes to the bench then
More than likely. Probably the same XI that started on saturday (barring Ederson, obviously). The only "maybe" could be Phil in for Bernie, but I'd leave well alone. Personally, I'd prefer Ake over Akanji; I just feel calmer when he's in the XI. Has to be said, though, Akanji has barely put a foot wrong in the last few weeks, and was solid at Wembley.

More than likely. Probably the same XI that started on saturday (barring Ederson, obviously). The only "maybe" could be Phil in for Bernie, but I'd leave well alone. Personally, I'd prefer Ake over Akanji; I just feel calmer when he's in the XI. Has to be said, though, Akanji has barely put a foot wrong in the last few weeks, and was solid at Wembley.
I also think Ake is a bit stronger in the air. But no complaints if Akanji keeps his place

To be honest if United were playing a foreign team for the treble I can imagine me wearing the oppositions top for the day!

This won't be like Real. Pep had the luxury of the Bernabau to read his opponents game, how they'd set up against us and counter it in the home leg.

Fortunately, Real employed the exact same tactics against City, which fell right into Pep's trap.

It's different this time; we need everyone selected to put in their absolute best performance of the season. We can't be dismissive of Inter Milan, as a club, they've won this competition many times before.

Have been so nervous this week for Saturday, think we'll dominate but nick it by a goal or two. Won't be as one-sided as people expect

ESPN FC are virtually MCFC.com and have been for months and the presenter’s son is a match going blue. Try their YouTube channel. Stevie Nichol always argues for us sometimes even against Liverpool.

CL final central over there and they have Nedum too.
It’s also available on Podcast.

Think Akanji has more 'momentum' than Ake at this stage as he's played in the big games recently too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.