Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
More than likely. Probably the same XI that started on saturday (barring Ederson, obviously). The only "maybe" could be Phil in for Bernie, but I'd leave well alone. Personally, I'd prefer Ake over Akanji; I just feel calmer when he's in the XI. Has to be said, though, Akanji has barely put a foot wrong in the last few weeks, and was solid at Wembley.
I prefer AKe too. Especially on the he left. Phil an Bernie is a toss up. I'll probably stay with Bernie too.

Any news on whether we're going to wear this year's kit or next season's? Personally hope we keep this year's, save next year's for August. Don't want to do a Chelsea '08!

Mate I’m exactly the same! I’m currently in Antalya on holiday with the fam getting the 9.30 flight to Istanbul Saturday morning! I think last day to receive them is today and after that if it doesn’t show it will be a case of going to the ticket hub which is located next to the stadium as I’ve seen on one of the maps! Let me know if your shows up today mate.
MY EXPERIENCE...IF you set up Champions League app up using your Apple ID then doing this creates a new APPLE email address...long winded address ending in @privaterelay.appleid.com.
You must log in with this apple email address(do not copy and paste).
I've been logging in for days with my work email address.
Good luck.

I prefer AKe too. Especially on the he left. Phil an Bernie is a toss up. I'll probably stay with Bernie too.

Wonder if Dumfries playing on their right will play into Pep's mind when deciding whether or not to start Holland team mate Ake on our left. Maybe not.

Any news on whether we're going to wear this year's kit or next season's? Personally hope we keep this year's, save next year's for August. Don't want to do a Chelsea '08!
Covered several weeks back. The City Xtra guys on twitter said that we'd be wearing the current kit at both Wembley and Istanbul.

Edin Dzeko to score a superb goal for Inter in the 89th minute - this coming after City have scored at least four!

Am quietly confident City will win but it's a head or heart thing as to the manner of victory, as it was last Saturday before the Cup Final when City managed a narrow and nervous result rather than the dreamed-of 5 or 6 goal humiliation. So in Istanbul while I'd obviously take two scrappy goals and a 2-1 result, what my heart is longing for is a victory in style, City sweeping Inter aside with the kind of brilliant football they've played several times this season. I'd love it to be the kind of performance that gets talked about for decades to come. The single most impressive victory in the CL/European Cup is still Real Madrid beating Eintracht Frankfurt 7-3 at Hampden Park in 1960, that's the kind of epic football match I want on Saturday. Di Stefano scored three and Puskas four that day, let that be Haaland & De Bruyne in Istanbul. Or maybe better yet, all City's goals by different players as I'd like Foden, Grealish and Johnny Stones each to get one.

Edin Dzeko to score a superb goal for Inter in the 89th minute - this coming after City have scored at least four!

Am quietly confident City will win but it's a head or heart thing as to the manner of victory, as it was last Saturday before the Cup Final when City managed a narrow and nervous result rather than the dreamed-of 5 or 6 goal humiliation. So in Istanbul while I'd obviously take two scrappy goals and a 2-1 result, what my heart is longing for is a victory in style, City sweeping Inter aside with the kind of brilliant football they've played several times this season. I'd love it to be the kind of performance that gets talked about for decades to come. The single most impressive victory in the CL/European Cup is still Real Madrid beating Eintracht Frankfurt 7-3 at Hampden Park in 1960, that's the kind of epic football match I want on Saturday. Di Stefano scored three and Puskas four that day, let that be Haaland & De Bruyne in Istanbul. Or maybe better yet, all City's goals by different players as I'd like Foden, Grealish and Johnny Stones each to get one.
Dzeko will be subbed out for Lukaku around 60th minute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.