Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I've just seen all today players' interviews about the final I just want it more and can't really seem to know a way of handling it if we lose it on Saturday. I can't relive a CL final loss again, I can't withstand it.
So we have to WIN!

These players can do it and they should play from the start in order to do it with an easy way!!
Give everything and try hard to smash them. No slow play. Keep it fast, with pace and urgency to score but also cautious on the passing game of course.

On the other hand KDB had said they just did some double small games today and there was no talk about Inter.
I do not like that. I hated that they had a day off yesterday and today just some small double games??
They should have trained harder and should know Inter full well by now.
There is still time, 3 days of training but don't want valuable days being lost :( :(

Anyway I guess Pep knows perfectly well what he is doing, but I just can't understand this approach.
The approach is probably based on not wanting to lose players to injuries based on unnecessarily intense training after a long and gruelling season ahead of potentially the biggest game in our history. Just a guess though

Only in certain games but find it very difficult to watch on TV. Always find the commentators cursing things so turn sound off a lot of the time. The big away CL games I'm a wreck for as well. Had to go out for a walk last time and just try to avoid as much of it as possible.

At the games I'm fairly relaxed but on TV it's awful. This weekend will be the same. Will ignore all the pre-match and tune in right on kick off and hope for a comfortable win so I can enjoy it!
I'm the same. Don't get nervous at the ground. Have real difficulty watching it on TV. Just too bloody nervous. Am going to my brothers to watch on Saturday, just so I can't turn the TV off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.