Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
just watched pep's presser, he seemed very subdued and down, he's been very bubbly and jokey lately but not yesterday, something just didn't seem right to me but i'm a foc with typical City running through my veins so it might just be me

Same old dull questions which he can't be arsed to answer. He'll be fully focussed on the final and getting the players into the right shape. He's not interested in questions about pointless things. Someone asked him if he met Elton John and he was so confused he had to get clarification a few times on what the question was. The answer to that is already on social media and why the fuck does it matter?!

Does anyone else have City matches, that are so important to them,they struggle to actually keep watching on TV?

Only in certain games but find it very difficult to watch on TV. Always find the commentators cursing things so turn sound off a lot of the time. The big away CL games I'm a wreck for as well. Had to go out for a walk last time and just try to avoid as much of it as possible.

At the games I'm fairly relaxed but on TV it's awful. This weekend will be the same. Will ignore all the pre-match and tune in right on kick off and hope for a comfortable win so I can enjoy it!

just watched pep's presser, he seemed very subdued and down, he's been very bubbly and jokey lately but not yesterday, something just didn't seem right to me but i'm a foc with typical City running through my veins so it might just be me
Stop looking for things to get down about

Is that a real question ? Fuck sake , no wonder he was pissed off
I think a 5 year old could come up with a better question than that. It'll be interesting to read what he says in his Bio about the British press. Barring a couple of decent ones they must be the most moronic and irritating group of people that have gathered in a room.

I think a 5 year old could come up with a better question than that. It'll be interesting to read what he says in his Bio about the British press. Barring a couple of decent ones they must be the most moronic and irritating group of people that have gathered in a room.

Press and pundits alike. I wonder what he thinks about the standard of punditry as well. I'm not sure what it's like overseas, but the same old tired clichés get rolled out here. He's got a whole history of tactics from his time at Barca and Bayern and a long history of using players in different positions, yet everyone here seems staggered by his approach at times. Playing CBs at full back is something he's done before. He's done the opposite of the John Stones move at Bayern by getting the full backs higher up the pitch, splitting the CBs and having Xabi Alonso drop into a CB position to create from deeper and give them more attacking width to target balls to Muller and Lewandowki and allow Robben/Ribery more freedom to attack centrally (when they were fit). You'd never know it over here. People only seem to know this inverted full back role more since Zinchenko has carried on doing it for Arsenal, yet Pep's done it for how many seasons now?!

Press and pundits alike. I wonder what he thinks about the standard of punditry as well. I'm not sure what it's like overseas, but the same old tired clichés get rolled out here. He's got a whole history of tactics from his time at Barca and Bayern and a long history of using players in different positions, yet everyone here seems staggered by his approach at times. Playing CBs at full back is something he's done before. He's done the opposite of the John Stones move at Bayern by getting the full backs higher up the pitch, splitting the CBs and having Xabi Alonso drop into a CB position to create from deeper and give them more attacking width to target balls to Muller and Lewandowki and allow Robben/Ribery more freedom to attack centrally (when they were fit). You'd never know it over here. People only seem to know this inverted full back role more since Zinchenko has carried on doing it for Arsenal, yet Pep's done it for how many seasons now?!
Pep,

You've won an unprecedented domestic quadruple, you've scored 100 points in a season, you played almost all of last season without a striker and still won the league, you've adjusted the tempo of the team throughout the season this year and have integrated Haaland - and now on the eve of a champions league final against an Inter team that looked very good and could have been 5 or 6 up in the first half against AC Milan in their semi final - so I wanted to ask, is your favourite Goodbye Yellow Brick Road or Daniel?

2022-pfd-highlander-there-can-be-only-one-1646151044-large.jpg
Your immortal Connor Macloed - not aged well that film

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.