Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone worried at all that City might get beat by Inter? And as City fans, are we too over confident of a City win?

I am guessing that I am one of tens (if not hundreds) of thousands City fans born before the nineties that think “Typical City” is only ever a game away.
Over confident? We have every right to be, but I will still be worried if we are are two up with 90 minutes on the clock … and I wouldn’t want it any other way.

I am guessing that I am one of tens (if not hundreds) of thousands City fans born before the nineties that think “Typical City” is only ever a game away.
Over confident? We have every right to be, but I will still be worried if we are are two up with 90 minutes on the clock … and I wouldn’t want it any other way.

Oh I would.

I want City to be 4-0 up with 5 minutes to go so we can all relax, sing, and maybe squeeze one last Poznan in before the final whistle. I’ve had enough of 1 goal leads and nail biting finishes.

Seeing so much "I think it's going to be a lot closer than everyone thinks" to the point that the unpopular opinion is becoming the popular one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.