Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top post fella. I'm sure your Grandad will enjoy the trip with you.

"Maybe in another generation, when other lads have come to take our place, we'll carry on the glory of the City keeping City in first place"

I guess the fans and players at the time didn't realise the rollercoaster ride to come. But the current team and management are surpassing every dream of the class of '72.
This year feels totally different to Porto I know there were covid issues,but apart from that,thousands of blues here,the build up,everyone’s expectations and trepidations,etc,we know what we all think about uefa myself included,but on the surface it looks like they’ve put a lot of groundwork into this final.one last thing come on boys,make us proud and become the immortal ones,domestic treble,three in a row,centurions,and hopefully continental treble winners.fuck the rags,dippers,chelski,forest and villa,and yes we will have won a European cup.

Safe journeys to all City fans going to the game on Saturday. Give an extra cheer please for those of us who can’t make it for whatever reason. Bring the trophy home.

Stay safe, take care. Just have the time of your life. :-) :-)

BUT ABOVE ALL. BRING THAT TROPHY HOME TO MANCHESTER. TO THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD. PLUS THE BEST FANS.

Edit: I’m not apologising for shouting because I want to be in Istanbul shouting and if I can’t I’m indulging myself!!

I’ll probably get told off now. I hope they don’t ban me. :-) :-(
HEY ECCLES ME AND MY BOYS WILL GIVE THEM A SHOUT FOR YOU, AND SOME EXTRA ONES TO JOHN BOY (FROM YOU)

Last edited:
I’ve tried to think how I feel about the team each game we go into & although apprehensive I got a “fourmidables” feeling about the team.

Let’s hope we do our final game like Watford of that season.

Safe journeys to all City fans going to the game on Saturday. Give an extra cheer please for those of us who can’t make it for whatever reason. Bring the trophy home.

Stay safe, take care. Just have the time of your life. :-) :-)

BUT ABOVE ALL. BRING THAT TROPHY HOME TO MANCHESTER. TO THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD. PLUS THE BEST FANS.

Edit: I’m not apologising for shouting because I want to be in Istanbul shouting and if I can’t I’m indulging myself!!

I’ll probably get told off now. I hope they don’t ban me. :-) :-(

Me too She.

Anything can happen in a 1 off game but if we can't beat a team with players not good enough for the rags a 35 yr old center back and 37yr old center forward we are never destined to win this trophy.
Sadly true. Hopefully we can!!!

Anything can happen in a 1 off game but if we can't beat a team with players not good enough for the rags a 35 yr old center back and 37yr old center forward we are never destined to win this trophy.
Yes, the team who finished third in Serie A, who qualified out of a group with Bayern and Barcelona in it, definitely to be taken lightly

Top post fella. I'm sure your Grandad will enjoy the trip with you.

"Maybe in another generation, when other lads have come to take our place, we'll carry on the glory of the City keeping City in first place"

I guess the fans and players at the time didn't realise the rollercoaster ride to come. But the current team and management are surpassing every dream of the class of '72.
Love that quote mate. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.