Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Safe journeys to all City fans going to the game on Saturday. Give an extra cheer please for those of us who can’t make it for whatever reason. Bring the trophy home.

Stay safe, take care. Just have the time of your life. :-) :-)

BUT ABOVE ALL. BRING THAT TROPHY HOME TO MANCHESTER. TO THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD. PLUS THE BEST FANS.

Edit: I’m not apologising for shouting because I want to be in Istanbul shouting and if I can’t I’m indulging myself!!

I’ll probably get told off now. I hope they don’t ban me. :-) :-(

I can’t stop thinking about my Grandad Bill, raised in Moss Side….(latterly moved to Salford where he met the love of his life) he watched Maine Road built as youngster. His claim to fame was being the second person person inside Maine Road ‘because some bugger pushed me out of the way’.

A dyed in the wool massive blue (holy shit he hated that lot with every ounce of his fibre) right up until the day he died age 88, in 1997. A popular true gentleman and I’m very proud to call him my Grandad.

I sit here imagining his face on where are right now….it’s unbelievably emotional.

I’m taking a picture of him with me to Istanbul when we win it, I want him right by my side.
Top post fella. I'm sure your Grandad will enjoy the trip with you.

"Maybe in another generation, when other lads have come to take our place, we'll carry on the glory of the City keeping City in first place"

I guess the fans and players at the time didn't realise the rollercoaster ride to come. But the current team and management are surpassing every dream of the class of '72.

Colin Murray on 5Live just now - the motion for debate is " The football league playoff finals mean more than a Champions League final" .......... remind me who he supports again....
Oh. My. Word. Is he still stealing a living talking football

Fuck off back to the darts where you were at least tolerable rather than a complete tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.