Champions League Final | Inter (N) - Sat 10th June 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Posts like yours are just like the shite I keep hearing in talkSHITE and sly sports. Makes it seem like the treble is a foregone conclusion and that Inter is an easy game. Utter bollocks, and fortunately our manager and players know very different and will be prepared accordingly
Underrating other teams can be deadly .... Liverpool - Milan 2005 is a reminder, it also happend at Ataturk stadium.
By the way, the Milan players of those days often mentioned how long the tunnel between the pitch and the stadium was ... almost made players lose half of half time. There will be less half time time for dressing room talk than normal.
As for me, I'll disappear if we win (out of respect for you guys) .... and if we lose, I'll disappear regardless but come to send one last post, to congratulate

Posts like yours are just like the shite I keep hearing in talkSHITE and sly sports. Makes it seem like the treble is a foregone conclusion and that Inter is an easy game. Utter bollocks, and fortunately our manager and players know very different and will be prepared accordingly
You tell ‘em @BringBackSwales nothing is ever a foregone conclusion. We have to be Manchester City fighting to the end, never giving in but never taking anything for granted.
We earned our place in this final and we will earn and be proud of our lads on the field and our lads and lasses in the stands.

THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD!

You tell ‘em @BringBackSwales nothing is ever a foregone conclusion. We have to be Manchester City fighting to the end, never giving in but never taking anything for granted.
We earned our place in this final and we will earn and be proud of our lads on the field and our lads and lasses in the stands.

THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD!
Well said EB

Underrating other teams can be deadly .... Liverpool - Milan 2005 is a reminder, it also happend at Ataturk stadium.
By the way, the Milan players of those days often mentioned how long the tunnel between the pitch and the stadium was ... almost made players lose half of half time. There will be less half time time for dressing room talk than normal.
As for me, I'll disappear if we win (out of respect for you guys) .... and if we lose, I'll disappear regardless but come to send one last post, to congratulate
You are an Inter fan pal?

I don't think Milan underrated Liverpool. The same way Pep didn't underrate Inter in 2010 when you beat Barca in the semi finals. It's football and sometimes the underdog wins, and often they don't.

Milan were 3-0 up and coasting and took their foot off the gas and once the momentum swung they couldn't do anything about it. But they went and got their revenge two years later.

What fans and pundits say is irrelevant. There is not a chance Pep will be taking Inter lightly. He'll have watched every single game you've played this season and analysed each detail of your build up, attacking plays and defensive plays and set pieces and he'll have come up with an idea of how we can win the game and will be training the side tactically this week to prepare for it.

If we lose, like we did against Chelsea, it will not be due to a lack of respect or underrating Inter. It will just be because the tactics didn't work or we didn't play to the level we should do.

I don't think Milan underrated Liverpool. The same way Pep didn't underrate Inter in 2010 when you beat Barca in the semi finals. It's football and sometimes the underdog wins, and often they don't.

Milan were 3-0 up and coasting and took their foot off the gas and once the momentum swung they couldn't do anything about it. But they went and got their revenge two years later.

What fans and pundits say is irrelevant. There is not a chance Pep will be taking Inter lightly. He'll have watched every single game you've played this season and analysed each detail of your build up, attacking plays and defensive plays and set pieces and he'll have come up with an idea of how we can win the game and will be training the side tactically this week to prepare for it.

If we lose, like we did against Chelsea, it will not be due to a lack of respect or underrating Inter. It will just be because the tactics didn't work or we didn't play to the level we should do.
Guardiola will definitely not underrate us, you are right.
Whatever the result, let us enjoy these moments ... they don't happen too often.
If you win of course i'll be sad, but i'll be excited for you guys, i remember how i felt when we won in 2010 (and it was my first time) .... that, and the fact that redcafe will go crazy, that's an added bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.