Champions League Final | Istanbul or could it be moved?

On a related point I asked a Turkish guy if the game was at Gala or Fener grounds but its actually neither, its Besiktas.

I’d love it if this was moved as there is no way I’d set foot in Turkey again. I worked there on a large power generation project for 15 months in 2001/2, and have been scarred by the experience ever since. Horrible place once you move away from the holiday resorts (which I’ve heard are meant to be ok) although the people I encountered worked there in the summer months which means I’d never set foot in them either. I’m gutted it’s in Turkey so would welcome a move. Fingers crossed

Correct, but they care about hotel availability for the sponsors and their guests as well as thousands of UEFA staff.
Well as they will have prior knowledge before fans of new venue don't think them booking all available before anyone would be an issue :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.