Champions League Final | Istanbul or could it be moved?

50,000 is tad on adventurous side , 5,000 of that number can’t be arsed going most home games .
20,000 will be plenty considering costs involved .
I think we have a big global fan base now and people would fly in for this game from all over the world The CL crowd is very different they Prem games. We will definitely sell out for this even if only 10,000 are ST holders. Big game to get through first though. They are masters in this comp.

I hope it stays in Istanbul and I hope the club doesn't put any free flights on.
It brings out all those who generally can't be arsed to schlep all over Europe during the qualifying campaign, but come out in their droves for a 'free' day trip.
They'll devour the 20k tickets that the club will get.
First European away as a final?
That's just not right.

I hope it stays in Istanbul and I hope the club doesn't put any free flights on.
It brings out all those who generally can't be arsed to schlep all over Europe during the qualifying campaign, but come out in their droves for a 'free' day trip.
They'll devour the 20k tickets that the club will get.
First European away as a final?
That's just not right.
It’s going to happen anyway mate. The supporters clubs get a good share of tickets and loads of first timers would get them. I’ve absolutely no problem with the supporters clubs share of tickets but genuinely feel for a European final they shouldn’t get any. Points criteria, length in years of season card on or off cup schemes etc Should get first dibs if we make it there. Just my opinion.

It’s going to happen anyway mate. The supporters clubs get a good share of tickets and loads of first timers would get them. I’ve absolutely no problem with the supporters clubs share of tickets but genuinely feel for a European final they shouldn’t get any. Points criteria, length in years of season card on or off cup schemes etc Should get first dibs if we make it there. Just my opinion.
Mine is everyone what’s done the leg work through group stages/ knockouts etc should get first dibs fuck anything else

How much would the tickets go up when finalists are announced? Currently around £200-300 to fly from London? Would we expect this to double/triple? Debating whether to gamble.

How much would the tickets go up when finalists are announced? Currently around £200-300 to fly from London? Would we expect this to double/triple? Debating whether to gamble.

More than doubled to sold out within HOURS of the Real Madrid tie being over, if City go through. Then based on demand, BA will add more flights (at a premium cost) from both Manchester & London.

But, there are very good connections from all over Europe to Istanbul, so with the exception of via Italy, you should have plenty of reasonably priced options.

I fly in on the Friday after an overnight in Athens and then leave on the Monday to Milan That flight might be fun !

NOTE : Turkish Airlines have economy fares where you pay a few quid extra for the ability to cancel and get 80-90% back.

Mine is everyone what’s done the leg work through group stages/ knockouts etc should get first dibs fuck anything else
the same with away tickets,if you're rich enough to have a box you get any away prem ticket you want.could be your first season supporting city,you could be giving your tickets from your box to someone that doesn't even support city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.