Champions League Final | Istanbul or could it be moved?

I’ve heard this but they’ve already started pulling down the third tier. Barca aren’t even playing there next season to major construction work starting this summer.

View attachment 78562
It seems unlikely to be there, doesn't it? However, they could take out 30,000 seats and it would still have the required capacity. Seems like quite a few have heard the same rumours.

Hope it’s not moved as booked me & my lad 4 nights in Antalya via Jet2. As it been said internal flights to Istanbul are every hour (flight time 1h 20m/30m) & cheap as chips; less than £40 each way p.p. In Istanbul lunchtime Sat, back 6:15am Sun, so no Istanbul hotel & back on the lounger in Antalya hotel by 9am, hopefully as a CL & treble winner! Back in Manchester early hours Monday for the parade - well that’s the dream! Only Real Madrid (plus one of the Milan’s) & the Turkish election stand in our way! ⚽

Portugal would be a much better option on ways to get there. Maybe that's why nobody has received emails regarding uefa ballot yet, as there's no guarantee where the venue is

Much better ground and location but I'll be much more nervous about getting tickets with the smaller ground capacity

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.