Champions League Final | Istanbul or could it be moved?

Nobody is confirming they've received. Search uefa Ballot on twitter. Conference league ballot emails went out today. People are also receiving unsuccessful emails for conference league and nobody has even got them
Yes I did the same and just came up with a load of West Ham fans and screenshots saying they were unsuccessful mostly. I’ve got flights booked for Istanbul but stand to lose £70 on the refund. If it’s political unrest I hope insurance covers all the cost

Portugal would be infinitely better should we reach the final but this seems like nothing but internet rumors with little substance. Uefa will always have contingency plans regardless, there's no suggestion it will actually be used.

Portugal would be infinitely better should we reach the final but this seems like nothing but internet rumors with little substance. Uefa will always have contingency plans regardless, there's no suggestion it will actually be used.
I know he’s not a popular fella on here but to be fair to Miguel Delaney he mentioned it about 2 or 3 weeks ago but literally nobody else seemed to report on it until now

Matt Hughes is usually fairly credible so may be something in the story. Hoping not as the stadium holds 10k less.

Matt Hughes is usually fairly credible so may be something in the story. Hoping not as the stadium holds 10k less.
I don't know who that is but part of my point is I'm not saying uefa haven't earmarked Portugal as a potential alternative, I'm simply saying there's always contingency plans in place and there's been no suggestion it's actually likely to be moved.

You keep saying nobody has received emails about the UCL final ticket ballot which is incorrect. I know people who applied and have had emails. I've not anything yet as ticked the box for a ticket only if City qualify.
I said I wanted them either way and got nothing bar the holding email 03 May which I assume everyone got.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.