Champions League Final | Istanbul or could it be moved?

There is abit of truth in the above.
There is worry that City might run subsidised travel or even free flights,which would leave them uncompetitive.
No decision has been taken as yet
They got lucky last time because they sold all their packages and then City announced the flights later if I remember correctly.

There is abit of truth in the above.
There is worry that City might run subsidised travel or even free flights,which would leave them uncompetitive.
No decision has been taken as yet
How subsidised?

Have flights reserved for an okay-ish price until 10am Thursday but would be gutted to drop money on them only for City to offer free flights later.

Last edited:
0How subsidised?

Have flights reserved for an okay-ish price until 10am Wednesday but would be gutted to drop money on them only for City to offer free flights later.
That's their problem, they don't know yet, what City's intentions are at the moment.
And there is another airline who might be running something

From a purely purely selfish POV, I don’t want to see the free flights again.
1) I’ve already booked flights
2) massively reduces my chance of getting a ticket

It would be a great gesture again by the club though and great news if they do actually do it, for those who want to go but can’t afford it.
We are getting 20000 tickets this time,if they don't do something subsidised or free,you won't be selling anywhere near that.
It's not everyone who can afford approx 1000 pounds plus.

Last time around 3,000 fans were on the 16 free planes. They set off every 15 minutes from 7am, so the later ones were getting into Porto city centre around 4pm with about 2 hours drinking before the bus to a dry stadium.

After the game there was an incredibly long wait on a coach for the later planes, and not exactly quick if you were on the first ones. Maybe it was just due to Covid, but it wasn't enjoyable doing a day trip like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.