Champions League Final | Istanbul - Sport Options Travel Packages

Just booked 5 of us, Jet 2 17:25 Friday lands Bodrum midnight, hotel near the airport. Turkish Airways to Istanbul matchday lands noon. Night in Istanbul. Fly Istanbul Bodrum Sunday 16:15, then Jet 2 Leeds at 23:45. Flights with booked seats and lounge at Istanbul Sunday 437, hotels 70, transport to Man Airport and from Leeds 40 so around 550, hopefully get cat 2 ticket, with spends a bag of sand, same as the cost of the official trip.

Just booked 5 of us, Jet 2 17:25 Friday lands Bodrum midnight, hotel near the airport. Turkish Airways to Istanbul matchday lands noon. Night in Istanbul. Fly Istanbul Bodrum Sunday 16:15, then Jet 2 Leeds at 23:45. Flights with booked seats and lounge at Istanbul Sunday 437, hotels 70, transport to Man Airport and from Leeds 40 so around 550, hopefully get cat 2 ticket, with spends a bag of sand, same as the cost of the official trip.
Look after G!!

I think a lot of people are hoping sports option can pull a rabbit out of the hat for this one.
Hopefully they can get their info out soon to give people who haven’t booked yet more of an idea. I’m already booked up but I fear that their prices might be similar to City’s. It’s clearly been more of an issue keeping costs down compared to Porto

Hopefully they can get their info out soon to give people who haven’t booked yet more of an idea. I’m already booked up but I fear that their prices might be similar to City’s. It’s clearly been more of an issue keeping costs down compared to Porto
Yeah, I’m in limbo here. There are options for me but I’m a bit worried about the inaccessibility of the stadium. I don’t want to be stuck on some humid road outside Istanbul until 3am after the game whilst everyone in Manchester is potentially having a party. I’ve got young lads desperate to go but don’t want to put them in that situation either. I don’t trust UEFA at all to get this right.

Yeah, I’m in limbo here. There are options for me but I’m a bit worried about the inaccessibility of the stadium. I don’t want to be stuck on some humid road outside Istanbul until 3am after the game whilst everyone in Manchester is potentially having a party. I’ve got young lads desperate to go but don’t want to put them in that situation either. I don’t trust UEFA at all to get this right.
Same here I've sacked it uefa don't give a flying **** about fans

What do you mean Dave? You want to have the comfort of having coaches in Istanbul etc?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.