Champions League Final | Istanbul - Sport Options Travel Packages

What do you mean Dave? You want to have the comfort of having coaches in Istanbul etc?
I’d pay more for a nice organised end to end trip definitely but I suspect it’s not going to be possible. As much for my lads and maybe my old dad as anything else. Or at least I’d want to know there was a way to get back to the city easily enough.

I’d pay more for a nice organised end to end trip definitely but I suspect it’s not going to be possible. As much for my lads and maybe my old dad as anything else. Or at least I’d want to know there was a way to get back to the city easily enough.
The Turkish guy on the other thread said the metro is fine

Think there was talk of UEFA putting shuttle buses on, plus the Metro ought to be running I’d imagine. Both will be a bit of trek and not ideal at that time of night for young ones and old ones but I’m not sure even an organised trip would take care of that. Well, not the overnight stopover ones. The day trips will probably have transfers back to the airport afterwards.

Apologies if already asked, does the city package include coach from the airport to the stadium and return?

Think there was talk of UEFA putting shuttle buses on, plus the Metro ought to be running I’d imagine. Both will be a bit of trek and not ideal at that time of night for young ones and old ones but I’m not sure even an organised trip would take care of that. Well, not the overnight stopover ones. The day trips will probably have transfers back to the airport afterwards.
There’s free shuttle busses, look at the CL app

I agree with that bit. It’s the travel from ground to city centre, but the city trip doesn’t mention that tbf. Will obv exist for day trip, but not necessarily the 2 day trip.
I’m working on the basis there will be enough there for travel back to the City to be OK

I agree with that bit. It’s the travel from ground to city centre, but the city trip doesn’t mention that tbf. Will obv exist for day trip, but not necessarily the 2 day trip.
I’m working on the basis there will be enough there for travel back to the City to be OK
You really would hope that someone would have the wit to organise mass travel in and out the city like Wembley does but the fact that it’s UEFA and also that this stadium is hardly used does not fill me with confidence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.