Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

If we were to win the lot, our boys should tell waistcoat to fuck right off. We would have won an historic treble, surpassing all of the Rag 99 achievements. Our lads would deserve to have their day in the sun celebrating with "their people".

They've only been called up for the North Macedonia game really, which Southgate is trying to suggest is actually a difficult fixture. I can't see why he's done that though. If we win the lot they'll be off their heads then there should be a parade back home and then they should have been allowed to hit the beach. Hopefully they withdraw with minor injuries Rashford style.

Anyone on the 17:10 Manchester direct to Istanbul on the Friday night? Were going to Antalya on the Thursday flying up to Istanbul on the Saturday morning landing at 9:50, just looking at ways of getting young Gaz (he's 18) out there, he's got an A level exam on the Friday so cant do the Thursday, not actually sure if its doable I need to check his exam time but thought id ask the question

Oh the reason I ask is I dont trust him to look after himself landing in Istanbul on his own :)
On a tangent - I know that feeling
My son (also 18) was meeting my wife and I in Alicante. We had flown out straight after the Leeds game and were planning for all 3 of us to get the train to Madrid for the first leg the other week and as my son is at Uni so could only bob out and back the next day, whereas we had a weeks holiday
I got a call the morning of the match "Dad, do you think they would let me on the plane without my passport, I left it in my room" - this from someone who I would say has flown north of 200 times...
Long story short, he missed his flight and had to rebook a flight to Barcelona and then immediately jump on a train from Barca to Madrid where I met him just in time to get to the game
He constantly tells me he is more intelligent than me.. Perhaps academically.....

I’m in Sky mobile and when I went to the US last year the roaming pass was £2 a day, as we’ll only be in Turkey for three days I’m assuming this option is available for £6 unless anyone knows different. I’ve got an iPhone with no access to the Sim.

Roaming Passport Plus​

In your destination, you can access your UK data, calls and texts plan for £2 for 24 hours with our Roaming Passport Plus pass. - Turkey included

Whats App is blocked in Turkey BTW - unless you use a vpn

On a tangent - I know that feeling
My son (also 18) was meeting my wife and I in Alicante. We had flown out straight after the Leeds game and were planning for all 3 of us to get the train to Madrid for the first leg the other week and as my son is at Uni so could only bob out and back the next day, whereas we had a weeks holiday
I got a call the morning of the match "Dad, do you think they would let me on the plane without my passport, I left it in my room" - this from someone who I would say has flown north of 200 times...
Long story short, he missed his flight and had to rebook a flight to Barcelona and then immediately jump on a train from Barca to Madrid where I met him just in time to get to the game
He constantly tells me he is more intelligent than me.. Perhaps academically.....

The old difference between book smart & street smart !

Has anyone booked flights through booking.com? Are they reliable? They accept Klarna which would allow me to pay everything in installments.
I only ever book flights through the airline normally though since I booked through a 3rd party and they cancelled the day before and not issuing with an instant refund, fucking up my holiday

Oh right we get to Sofia Thursday morning so our first job is to get to the station to buy our tickets hopefully otherwise it's the bus which surprisingly is 2 hours shorter
There is also Flix bus from sofia , you can book on the app, they are luxury buses with wifi and toilets also very cheap. Im getting mine from Bucharest to istanbul for £ 30

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.