Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

Anyone on the 17:10 Manchester direct to Istanbul on the Friday night? Were going to Antalya on the Thursday flying up to Istanbul on the Saturday morning landing at 9:50, just looking at ways of getting young Gaz (he's 18) out there, he's got an A level exam on the Friday so cant do the Thursday, not actually sure if its doable I need to check his exam time but thought id ask the question

Oh the reason I ask is I dont trust him to look after himself landing in Istanbul on his own :)
I’ve just booked that flight. Managed to do it for £579.

I reckon your lad would end up looking after us rather than the other way round :’)

Park Life & Soccer Aid (Old Toilet) both on Sunday, so I would guess parade will be Monday! Hoping so, as not flying back via Antalya until early hours on Monday!
Even if we win the treble I'm not sure there will be the time to fit a parade in. The Euro 2024 qualifiers start up again the following week and England are away in Malta on June 16th. Don't players have to join up with their respective squads 5 days before? Even if it's not that many days, I don't think Southgate will be too happy if our players rocked up on June 13th the day after a parade still pissed up!

Even if we win the treble I'm not sure there will be the time to fit a parade in. The Euro 2024 qualifiers start up again the following week and England are away in Malta on June 16th. Don't players have to join up with their respective squads 5 days before? Even if it's not that many days, I don't think Southgate will be too happy if our players rocked up on June 13th the day after a parade still pissed up!
If we were to win the lot, our boys should tell waistcoat to fuck right off. We would have won an historic treble, surpassing all of the Rag 99 achievements. Our lads would deserve to have their day in the sun celebrating with "their people".

I reckon your lad would end up looking after us rather than the other way round :’)

Haha you obviously dont know him, ill find out his exam times when he's back from college and I might pm you if you dont mind? Presume you've booked a room in Istanbul on the Friday night?

I can do it all in for him for £438 flying back to Antalya on the Sunday and back to Birmingham on the Monday with us

I was all set to book a flight Thursday evening - Manchester to Dusseldorf, 9 hour layover, Istanbul - £180 via Opodo, first part Eurowings, second Pegasus.
Went on this morning and the bastard's disappeared.

those who have been quoted prices for airport transfers (SAW to Taksim area) what sort of range are we looking at?

My hotel have just said £40 for 4 of us, is that reasonable?

Anyone staying in Antalya/Lara ? Would love the thought of loads of blues back at resorts on the Sunday/Monday celebrating!

I was all set to book a flight Thursday evening - Manchester to Dusseldorf, 9 hour layover, Istanbul - £180 via Opodo, first part Eurowings, second Pegasus.
Went on this morning and the bastard's disappeared.
Have you tried going through the respective airline websites? You can still fly Eurowings Manc to Duss on that Thursday evening for £59.99. I've not checked your other flights though. I think the trouble with sites like Opodo is that the price they show isn't always the real-time price. Same with Skycanner. They're a good guide as to what flights and routes might be available but I wouldn't take their prices for granted, particularly on flights where demand is likely to be high.

those who have been quoted prices for airport transfers (SAW to Taksim area) what sort of range are we looking at?

My hotel have just said £40 for 4 of us, is that reasonable?
i would say about right, booked through an airport taxi service and we are paying £88 return

I had the 5pm flight on hold but just seen that if you move to the later one - its 200 pounds cheaper. That has come down since Tuesday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.