Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

ok plenty of it. very very cheap merchandise, shirts, jerseys at istanbul...
kadıkoy, i know lots of places. taksim, there are many places you may find those stuff. ok.. go to eminonu near to taksim, plenty of them.

there is also at taksim probably... mail me..
they are really cheap.
i am not visiting taksim much lately, thats why i am sayin that.
cheers.
how cheap are the fake shirts? im going with no change of clothes so might just get one for traveling home in?

ok. MANCHESTER LISTEN,
thas s a nice topic. buying merchandise (jerseys, shirts etc) with top brands like nike, ck, etc.. all of them.

turkey is the producer of textile.... i ll keep it simple. i am drunk. :)))

ok.
the thing is,

anyone who wants to buy jerseys, shirts, the other wear stuff whatever you call....
it is so cheap.
so anyone interested in that. take an extra suitcase...
it is so cheap. F/E nike jersey of, lets say city is, so cheap.
take a suitcase, buy those shirts, jerseys, etc etc.etc.
we are the holders of textile....ok?

where can you find those? kadıkoy center...... everwhere.
eminonu (fatih region also) everywhere
taksim, yes... you may find there also.
so cheap. i think an offical fan jersey of ciry is 70 euro is not it?
you will buy a cirt jersey for, i dont know, 200 tl max= 10 usd something.
joy.
so anyone interested in that. bring an extra suitcase...
cheers. oooo i a getting drunk bros. if i will post any oasis songs in this forum till the morning. :))))enjoy.
oo whatever...
i love that version of whatever....all the young dudes.... ( bowie... RESPECT)

guys, elections we lost. it is ok. we are gonna fight till the end (like churchill quoted/ i love him so much)

my granddad is from thessalonika (ATATURK is from thessalonika) (greece now, it was ottoman empire at the start of 20th century)
a
ATATURK, one of the best geniouses ever lived. we are the children of him (KADIKOY/BESIKTAS people and many more) we are the children of ATATURK, the sons of REVOLUTıON). if i am listening OASIS now, thanks to ATATURK.
he is an atheist. one of the fans mailed me also today, mentioning he is an atheist. i am an atheist. fuck. i dont want to critise my countryt. but i am so sentimental at the moment because of the elections.(sorry about this athesim shit... anyway....)

anyways cheers manchester.

ATAM ( MY ATATURK). 4ever. this song is called ''thessalonika song/ ataturk's favs'' the song is about a storm.... coming and taking you away(actually it is about exchanhge of turks and greeks at the start of 20th century; but it is the same is not it? a storm that comes and goes away).... i am chatting with you thanks to this genius below. ATATURK. if he did not came to earth, there would be no final in ISTANBUL. thank him. not me....

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.