Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

anyone watched the last episode of ''ted lasso'' ?. best episode... in manchester. imdb rating 9.4..
offf great episode, watch it.
cheers.

i am drinking tonight. we lost the elections. anyway... i will get drunk tonight
cheers.
live forever manchester
You deserve a beer. Go for it.
Because in less than 2 weeks you’re going to have a blue army to reply to emails about hotels, bars and restaurants.
We‘re all looking forward to coming over and boosting the local economy and showing Turkey what a great, friendly and fun fan base we have.

Because in less than 2 weeks you’re going to have a blue army to reply to emails about hotels, bars and restaurants.
We‘re all looking forward to coming over and boosting the local economy and showing Turkey what a great, friendly and fun fan base we have.
:))))) cheers. thanks.
we are waiting for you to come.
you ll have the great time...

hahhaha you are gonna boost our economy, thats for sure.... :)))
cheers bro... thanks

He won’t let us boost the economy as he’s getting the beers in for every man, woman and child in a City top!
Real Turks buy the beers is his motto.
What a guy!
Istanblue we are coming..

At least 10 of our group are staying in or close by, most arriving Friday afternoon/evening. Looks like loads are staying in the area. We got air B&B 100 meters away
Brilliant thanks. Yeah found a couple of hotels only a few hundred metres away from centre. Looks like a decent area

He won’t let us boost the economy as he’s getting the beers in for every man, woman and child in a City top!
Real Turks buy the beers is his motto.
What a guy!
Istanblue we are coming..
:)) yeseye,,,,, 10 beers. my lbudget. i will buy 10 beers, or 20 most.... not 20k. we are poor bro:)) sorry.
yes real turks do it, but not today.. maybe later....
i know i said that :)))))))))) i forgot that there are 20k of you..
cheers.

Cheap copies of football shirts.
ok plenty of it. very very cheap merchandise, shirts, jerseys at istanbul...
kadıkoy, i know lots of places. taksim, there are many places you may find those stuff. ok.. go to eminonu near to taksim, plenty of them.

there is also at taksim probably... mail me..
they are really cheap.
i am not visiting taksim much lately, thats why i am sayin that.
cheers.

ok plenty of it. very very cheap merchandise, shirts, jerseys at istanbul...
kadıkoy, i know lots of places. taksim, there are many places you may find those stuff. ok.. go to eminonu near to taksim, plenty of them.

there is also at taksim probably... mail me..
they are really cheap.
i am not visiting taksim much lately, thats why i am sayin that.
cheers.
but in taksim, ''istiklal street'' there are passages. you ll find plenty....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.