Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

We’re going direct to Istanbul from stanstead on thur and back to a different London airport on the Monday. All I know is it’s with Turkish airlines. Took advantage of their offer to fix the fare that we saw just before the semi final second leg so kept price down. It’s my lads job to sort the details of travel times/hotel etc, mine to be the finance ha ha. Anyway tickets all sorted now as well so it’s all systems go.

Looking at this flight also, are you doing hotel or straight to the airport after the game ?
I'm on the 10:05 Sunday.
Planning on going back to hotel in taksim square to pick up bags then go to airport.
Think there plenty of time as won't need to be at airport before 7am.
Would think will be back at hotel by 3am so 4 hours to get to airport should be plenty even with bad traffic.

I'm on the 10:05 Sunday.
Planning on going back to hotel in taksim square to pick up bags then go to airport.
Think there plenty of time as won't need to be at airport before 7am.
Would think will be back at hotel by 3am so 4 hours to get to airport should be plenty even with bad traffic.
Similar for us, on the 08:55 from SAW. Will need some red bulls!

We’re going direct to Istanbul from stanstead on thur and back to a different London airport on the Monday. All I know is it’s with Turkish airlines. Took advantage of their offer to fix the fare that we saw just before the semi final second leg so kept price down. It’s my lads job to sort the details of travel times/hotel etc, mine to be the finance ha ha. Anyway tickets all sorted now as well so it’s all systems go.
I’ve flown with Turkish Airlines before to Belgrade and Tbilisi and they’ve been great.

I finally left Istanbul airports to spend two nights there before Baku and it was also great.

I can’t be there as I’m about to start a new job but it’s a smashing city and you’ll all have a great time.

Was gonna book hotel near Taksim square but seen posts today from 1894 group saying that’s where inter fans will be based. Is this correct? Where else would folk recommend to stay

Was gonna book hotel near Taksim square but seen posts today from 1894 group saying that’s where inter fans will be based. Is this correct? Where else would folk recommend to stay
I'm planning to stay in Taksim but go to the City fan park around midday and get the bus from there. I think they are planning to have shuttle buses drop us off all over the centre on the way back, rather than just to the fan park. May have read their post wrong though! Imagine majority of us are based in Taksim tbh.

I'm planning to stay in Taksim but go to the City fan park around midday and get the bus from there. I think they are planning to have shuttle buses drop us off all over the centre on the way back, rather than just to the fan park. May have read their post wrong though! Imagine majority of us are based in Taksim tbh.
We're in taksim as well. 15 minute metro ride from the fan park

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.