Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

Was gonna book hotel near Taksim square but seen posts today from 1894 group saying that’s where inter fans will be based. Is this correct? Where else would folk recommend to stay
I wouldn't worry, I know loads who are staying in & around Taksim I am myself. Its very central & very tourist oriented so naturally there will be Inter fans there as well

I wouldn't worry, I know loads who are staying in & around Taksim I am myself. Its very central & very tourist oriented so naturally there will be Inter fans there as well
Cheers pal this is my first European away so a tad nervous. Seems a ballache to get to stadium as well

I’m flying direct to Istanbul on the 13:15 on Thursday coming back at 13:45 on the Monday. I’ll be a mile from Taksim Square but couple hundred yards from the Bosporus so I can get over to see The Hagia Sofia and also say a little prayer for us at the “Blue Mosque“
I definitely want to jib to the Grand Bazaar for some atmosphere, bargains and I’m assuming top scran from the street food vendors based there. I’m travelling alone but meeting mates there, its been a case of every man for himself due to chances of getting a ticket, work commitments and budget.
See ya there Blues #CTID

Manchester Friday 1830
Antalya 0925
1040 Istanbul SAW
Taxi

Round ground

Back immediately after
Taxi

Sunday
0715 Istanbul SAW
1600 Warsaw
1755 Liverpool

Passport. Toothbrush in pocket. 48 hour deodorant. 2 shirts. Thunderclackers and socks. Charger. Not much more.

we were staying around the yenikapi area, read that all blues were staying in taksim so cancelled initial booking and changed to taksim..now i'm hearing everyone will be heading back to the yenikapi area as Inter are based at taksim.

our new hotel at taksim is non-refundable too, absolute fucking nightmare lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.