Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

we were staying around the yenikapi area, read that all blues were staying in taksim so cancelled initial booking and changed to taksim..now i'm hearing everyone will be heading back to the yenikapi area as Inter are based at taksim.

our new hotel at taksim is non-refundable too, absolute fucking nightmare lol
Iv been having a running dialogue with my hotel for 10 days now in taksim,
i paid for it on agoda only to find out they hadnt taken the money,first time this
as ever happened for me on agoda after 100s of hotels booked over the years,
last night, my hotel sent me a message asking if i would kindly accept " changing my
booking dates to the 11th and 12 th of june "

I was on about Taksim Square. Most blues are staying in Taksim because its where the bars are.

Yenikapi is in the middle of nowhere
Yeah I meant who is saying Inter have Taksim Square, as far as I can tell there is nothing official on there.

We are in Taksim too.

Iv been having a running dialogue with my hotel for 10 days now in taksim,
i paid for it on agoda only to find out they hadnt taken the money,first time this
as ever happened for me on agoda after 100s of hotels booked over the years,
last night, my hotel sent me a message asking if i would kindly accept " changing my
booking dates to the 11th and 12 th of june "
It's the least you could do, they asked you nicely.

Ps, I'll buy your ticket.

So Inter have Taksim and the Metro... who is making up the rules, a bloody Inter fan?
I think it means that Inter have Taksim and Besiktas as "travel hubs", whereas we have Yenikapi. There's nothing that states that anything is specially set up in Taksim Square for Inter fans, although if they have Taksim as a travel hub it's natural that a lot of Inter fans will gravitate towards that area on match day

I think it means that Inter have Taksim and Besiktas as "travel hubs", whereas we have Yenikapi. There's nothing that states that anything is specially set up in Taksim Square for Inter fans, although if they have Taksim as a travel hub it's natural that a lot of Inter fans will gravitate towards that area on match day

I’m guessing there will be plenty of Italians booked in other areas, including Yenikapi and having the same sort of moans on their forums

Booking a transfer from Marmiris to Dalaman airport . It’s asking for departure time. Would it be wise to book an hour earlier on the safe side do you reckon? Don’t know how long you would need to get through customs for internal flights ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.