Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

I’m flying direct to Istanbul on the 13:15 on Thursday coming back at 13:45 on the Monday. I’ll be a mile from Taksim Square but couple hundred yards from the Bosporus so I can get over to see The Hagia Sofia and also say a little prayer for us at the “Blue Mosque“
I definitely want to jib to the Grand Bazaar for some atmosphere, bargains and I’m assuming top scran from the street food vendors based there. I’m travelling alone but meeting mates there, its been a case of every man for himself due to chances of getting a ticket, work commitments and budget.
See ya there Blues #CTID
Doing exact same trip mate! Planning a good mooch about on the Friday, probably take in a boat trip, only about eight quid

Last edited:
Is there any good titty bars round there? Think it was you who said they had a bit of a hairy moment in one.
hey, i will write about that later. be carafull about those bars, (there are no titty bars but there are similar places called Pavyons in taksim). you should be careful about those. will write later. Gala game is starting right now. cheers.

hey, i will write about that later. be carafull about those bars, (there are no titty bars but there are similar places called Pavyons in taksim). you should be careful about those. will write later. Gala game is starting right now. cheers.

Thanks mate. I've seen your message by the way on restaurants and areas etc. Thanks very much, I will sit down properly later this week and make an itinerary.

Yeah apparently around the tourist areas there are a few what we used to call ‘clip joints’ in Soho etc, bars where they drag people in then try and charge exorbitant amounts to ‘buy the attractive lady hostesses a drink’ and you get surrounded by heavies threatening to take you out back for a battering until you cough up

Yeah apparently around the tourist areas there are a few what we used to call ‘clip joints’ in Soho etc, bars where they drag people in then try and charge exorbitant amounts to ‘buy the attractive lady hostesses a drink’ and you get surrounded by heavies threatening to take you out back for a battering until you cough up
exactly.

Is there any good titty bars round there? Think it was you who said they had a bit of a hairy moment in one.
Not quite. It was the hostess bar model but just trapped on a table with three girls and tricked in to buying their drinks. I realised where I was and legged it without paying 1 Lira.

Just don’t take drinks off people or allow anyone to lead you to another bar.

Hurry up!
Point me the way to the titty bars!

Not quite. It was the hostess bar model but just trapped on a table with three girls and tricked in to buying their drinks. I realised where I was and legged it without paying 1 Lira.

Just don’t take drinks off people or allow anyone to lead you to another bar.

Haha that's hilarious, happy days that you got out of there in once piece though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.