Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

Thanks mate. I've seen your message by the way on restaurants and areas etc. Thanks very much, I will sit down properly later this week and make an itinerary.
Download the tripadvisor app on your phone and you can check everywhere out in advance, can also add the ones you like the look of to an Istanbul ‘trip’ with maps, reviews, distance and directions from your accommodation etc

Hurry up!
Point me the way to the titty bars!
there are some nice night clubs at HARBIYE region, where there are bargirls. never been there, but i have friends, frequent visitors. i ll take the names of those clubs, and write here later.
cheers.

Download the tripadvisor app on your phone and you can check everywhere out in advance, can also add the ones you like the look of to an Istanbul ‘trip’ with maps, reviews, distance and directions from your accommodation etc

Thanks mate, I'll probably do that, wasn't aware the app had the map function on it like that.

Thanks mate, I'll probably do that, wasn't aware the app had the map function on it like that.
It’s not perfect (paid and fake reviews can be an issue sometimes) but most of the time it’s a really useful tool, used it loads of times on my travels over the years.
The forums on there are good as well for advice on things like bar and food recommendations, safety advice, public transport tips etc

Not doubting that but defo a funny tale to tell cos you survived mate :D
I did smile as the flight took off to Baku for Azerbaijan v Wales.

I suspect they target lone male travellers. My friend dropped out of the trip when he found out he was going to become a dad. A guy from Anglesey befriended me at passport control and we’ve since become friends.

I’ve no issue with going anywhere alone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.