Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

right. nevizade will be open till the morning
Hello Kerem, thank you for all the super info and advice that you have given recently. Much appreciated.
But one place I would recommend to stay, or at least visit is the iconic and atmospheric Pera Palas Hotel. Featured in Agatha Christie novels, set in the 1930s. Visit room 101, Mustafa Kemal Ataturk's. Even today the hotel lift is still the original: nostalgia writ large.

Hello Kerem, thank you for all the super info and advice that you have given recently. Much appreciated.
But one place I would recommend to stay, or at least visit is the iconic and atmospheric Pera Palas Hotel. Featured in Agatha Christie novels, set in the 1930s. Visit room 101, Mustafa Kemal Ataturk's. Even today the hotel lift is still the original: nostalgia writ large.
you are so right. Ataturk's room..... there is also a netflix series called ''midnight at the pera palace''. nice one.... (agatha christie and ataturk in the series)

and 2 minutes walk from there Saint Antuan Church from 13th century if anyone interested those historical stuff. there are lots more. wish you all stayed longer.
cheers.

Hi all, managed to get my ticket earlier in the week my grandad is eligible tomorrow, will his code come through to my email (the one I got the email originally saying that he has an access code) or will it go through to the one on his account (which no one has a clue what the login is).

Hi all, managed to get my ticket earlier in the week my grandad is eligible tomorrow, will his code come through to my email (the one I got the email originally saying that he has an access code) or will it go through to the one on his account (which no one has a clue what the login is).
His account, do you have his city login details, it will show on there too

his email - the one registered with the club

good morning manchester,
ı ll be at nevizade at 11.am saturday morning, i ll welcome a city fan group of yours. come as early as you can. we will close the street. Great food at nevizade also. it is an historical street. PS: ı dont know anything about inter fans, where they are staying etc. if anything i can help, write me. i may check their locations.

anyway cheers

Either this is the biggest scam of all time and thousands of Blues are going to be sold into the sex slave market, never to be seen again, or you're just about the best foreign guest we've ever had on this forum.

@kerem gokmen hello mate, where is the best place for a traditional Turkey massage and no I’m meaning the gobble gobble type.
Any good Turkish traditional baths in the Fatih, Yepenaki area
Also how much should you pay for full treatment including tip of 10-20%

Still looking for two spaces in a minibus / car going back to Chester / Manchester on Sunday the 11th from Heathrow if anybody has space

We get in at 09:50 on the Turkish Airlines flight...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.