Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

best night clubs /
- reina / ortakoy
- sortie/ kuruçeşme
- klein / harbiye
- 360istanbul/beyoğlu
those are very popular clubs. top class. esp reina and sortie. entrance is not easy and dress code. if you go reina or sortie for dinner, then you ll stay all night you should make reservation before.

as i told you, besiktas rock pubs and night life is great.
I am a rock guy, for rock pubs, live rock bands (a few places), Kadıkoy. if you come to kadıkoy let me know. i love ''buddha kadıkoy''.
rock club, Dorock XL Venue Taksim. this one is very popular. check the programme of them. live music. nice place. very popular. that may the most suitable for you.
also Babylon Taksim/beyoğlu. great place. rock club. chek their programme.

At nevizade street there is ''Gizli Bahçe'' i was a regular visitor there, o popular pub/club lets say. electronic music mostly. but popular and crowded. small place.

those are the ones just came to my mind
Dorock, babylon, gizli bahçe is the best for you i think.

cheers.
there is a babylon at sisli also, never been there but seems nice. babylon is good.

best night clubs /
- reina / ortakoy
- sortie/ kuruçeşme
- klein / harbiye
- 360istanbul/beyoğlu
those are very popular clubs. top class. esp reina and sortie. entrance is not easy and dress code. if you go reina or sortie for dinner, then you ll stay all night you should make reservation before.

I am a rock guy, for rock pubs, live rock bands (a few places), Kadıkoy. if you come to kadıkoy let me know. i love ''buddha kadıkoy''.
rock club, Dorock XL Venue Taksim. this one is very popular. check the programme of them. live music. nice place. very popular. that may the most suitable for you.

At nevizade street there is ''Gizli Bahçe'' i was a regular visitor there, o popular pub/club lets say. electronic music mostly. but popular and crowded. small place.

cheers.
Thanks Kerem, definitely will check these rock clubs with live music

best night clubs /
- reina / ortakoy
- sortie/ kuruçeşme
- klein / harbiye
- 360istanbul/beyoğlu

cheers.
ok, RX ISTANBUL (sıraselviler taksim). that is old Roxy, my fav place between 98-2010.
go there, this is the best i believe as a night club.

Just trying to check in with Pegasus and its saying online check in not allowed.
Do we just rack up with booking ref and passports then ?
Don't check in at the airport they'll charge you. The charge can be anything up 55 euro. Do it online usually the day before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.