Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

Just looked at weather and there is thunder predicted for the Sunday morning when my plane is supposed to be taking off.
That's going to help my fear of flying.

I’m risking it
Manchester to Istanbul direct, arrives 1905 local time. 3 hours to get to stadium via check in hotel on way.
I’d seriously have a think about not checking in mate. You’ve got less than 3 hours (if it’s on time) to land, park up at the necessary gate, get through customs, get a taxi to Istanbul on the busiest night of the year (traffic is bad at the best of times) then get to your hotel, check in then travel another 30km to be dropped off a 20 minute walk away. Honestly, just get yourself to the ground straight from the airport and worry about the hotel when you leave stadium

Man - Istanbul (SAW)- Pegasus
On the Wednesday 1835

Istanbul (IST) - Nantes-Manchester
Transavia/ Ryan Air
Monday 1215

£330 total.
Just taking underseat bag so no baggage fees

hi mate, never been to a turkish bath (hamam) in istanbul. but that one is nice. check it. it is in taksim/beyoglu

at fatih, check that one. cheers.
Hi Kerem. I’m worried about getting my two sons back to Taxsim square after the match. I get the feeling there could be very long waits. What would you recommend would be the best thing to do?

Just looked at weather and there is thunder predicted for the Sunday morning when my plane is supposed to be taking off.
That's going to help my fear of flying.
Cagoule weather

Attachments

• 81FA6B3A-C146-4D77-9F09-48198B2FF5E7.jpeg
    81FA6B3A-C146-4D77-9F09-48198B2FF5E7.jpeg
    289.2 KB · Views: 39
Well, if we win, we’ll play Sevilla in Piraeus (Athens) on August 16th. We battered them 7-1 over both games in CL

Edit: Wed 16th, not 15th

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.