Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

This place is not so close to İzmir. You should know that.

Yep looks further south, but it is a cheap flight to Turkey and all inclusive for 7 days. Another for Bulgaria on HUKD 10 days and looks closer to Istanbul than the one I posted haha.

fuck it, i'm going, i still have some savings from a messed up trip to the euros the other year. 5 nights in Istanbul without a ticket, let's do it Blues!!!

fuck it, i'm going, i still have some savings from a messed up trip to the euros the other year. 5 nights in Istanbul without a ticket, let's do it Blues!!!
Same boat here mate. Don't have much chance or a ticket however flights booked. Leave Manchester Friday 4pm arrive Istanbul 1am Friday night/ Saturday morning.

Returning 3am Manchester Tuesday morning.

Out there to revel in the atmosphere and turn istanbul sky blue

I have 2 flights London Stansted to Sofia return.
Friday to Monday.
£150 plus name change if anyone is interested PM me. Just want my money back - I have another route booked.

I'm looking to do the same fella. Mrs had been going on and on about me not going, but my Dad - who has never been a big football fan but used to go to Maine Road on occasion messaged me last night and said "we going to Istanbul then?"

Took me by surprise but it's his 70th this year so I've talked about doing a trip with him and my mrs has bought into it now. Doubt we'll both get tickets but they have fan parks etc usually so will be good fun to be out there and I've not been to Istanbul before but he has!
hi guys, this is kerem gokmen from istanbul.
check my previous post about istanbul.
cheers

I think anyone out there who wants a ticket will get one, 20k is a lot of tickets when it’s not cheap to get there and some of the tickets are £500.

It feels like there a a good few hotels in Istanbul available for reasonable prices? Am I missing something in terms of location etc. why they're cheap?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.