Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

Just got into Sofia to find the over night train to Istanbul is sold out for tonight and tomorrow , overnight buses are available for about £26
I'm flying into Istanbul tomorrow evening land at 19:20 but haven't organised anything for getting home. Did you fly to Sofia? Thinking about a bit of a magical mystery tour back.

In my apartment.

That was interesting.

Caught the bus from SAW airport to Taksim Square bus stop. It cost 67 lira. The bus station is across the road from the terminal exit. The Taksim bus stop is on the right of the bus station. Just ask about. The bus driver only takes money. Lira. No cards. The journey was about 40 minutes give or take. At the Taksim bus stop there is a taxi rank. In-fact, there are taxis everywhere. Think I might have got bummed on the taxi fare as the taxi driver wanted 20 euros, which I didn’t have, so he asked for 450 lira, which is £15. He kept on saying Lira very low, which is true. Couldn’t be arsed haggling. TBH it was quite a long taxi ride and the traffic was an absolute mare. He had to double back, take loads of short cuts, got stuck in traffic constantly, etc. We found my apartment in the end. Getting from the Airport to my apartment, which is close to Galata Tower cost me £20, which isn’t too bad.

Istanbul is fucking huge! And I mean huge!! I can now understand why it will take 45 minutes to get to the ground. There are motorways, flyovers, etc, everywhere. The traffic is absolutely insane. The place is full of shops, bars, restaurants everywhere.

Was going to go out and get something to eat, but I can’t be arsed. Too tired. Hopefully I’ll get a decent nights sleep and I’ll have a look around Galata in the morning and get something to eat and drink.

Good night.

In my apartment.

That was interesting.

Caught the bus from SAW airport to Taksim Square bus stop. It cost 67 lira. The bus station is across the road from the terminal exit. The Taksim bus stop is on the right of the bus station. Just ask about. The bus driver only takes money. Lira. No cards. The journey was about 40 minutes give or take. At the Taksim bus stop there is a taxi rank. In-fact, there are taxis everywhere. Think I might have got bummed on the taxi fare as the taxi driver wanted 20 euros, which I didn’t have, so he asked for 450 lira, which is £15. He kept on saying Lira very low, which is true. Couldn’t be arsed haggling. TBH it was quite a long taxi ride and the traffic was an absolute mare. He had to double back, take loads of short cuts, got stuck in traffic constantly, etc. We found my apartment in the end. Getting from the Airport to my apartment, which is close to Galata Tower cost me £20, which isn’t too bad.

Istanbul is fucking huge! And I mean huge!! I can now understand why it will take 45 minutes to get to the ground. There are motorways, flyovers, etc, everywhere. The traffic is absolutely insane. The place is full of shops, bars, restaurants everywhere.

Was going to go out and get something to eat, but I can’t be arsed. Too tired. Hopefully I’ll get a decent nights sleep and I’ll have a look around Galata in the morning and get something to eat and drink.

Good night.
Sleep well Blue and enjoy the final. Hitting Istanbul on Sat via Antalya :)

SCAMMMM SCAMMMM
AROP1903 or what the fuck the name
İS TRYING To contacy me..... avoid that ...
cheers MANCHESTER
ENJOT ISTANBUL

MODS - GET THIS SCAM FROM BLUEMOON
AROP1903

be careful city.
city is ours...
cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.