Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

Absolutely buzzing for this. We booked last month with Jet2 from Manchester £340 for 4 nights in Marmaris. Internal flight from Dalaman airport to SAW on the day of the game for £55 and a hotel 8km from stadium . We fly Thursday at 16:15 and come back late Monday night.

For those who are waiting on the club organised travel, we met with the club this afternoon.

The club intend to offer both an overnight and a two night trip. They put a deposit down for a number of aircraft late last week, as did Real Madrid.

Unfortunately, as we have seen through the season, it has proven really difficult to secure reasonably priced aircraft due to a number of factors within the industry - which is before you add on elements like coach transfers. Based on the information the club have given us, in my opinion at least, I think the day trip and overnight packages are going to prove restrictive in terms of price. Most of the routes others have posted on here (admittedly via a destination), look to have come out considerably cheaper.

Please don’t take this as the be all and end all. The final price of the trips have yet to be decided, so the club could decide to subsidise trips for example. Just want to share what (limited) information I have for the time being.
Did they state which days for the 2 days by any chance, whether it would be going Friday coming back Sunday or going day of game?
Really the only thing stopping me booking alternative atm.

They are.. booked a place this morning, double room for three nights with breakfast.. £124 with free cancellation
That’s a very nice price.

I’d gladly be joining you all over there but I’m not working at present and flying over is naughty.

I hope you all have a great time.

Just trying to sort this out now. Anyone else toying with the idea of a Turkish resort for a few nights and then internal flights in to Istanbul on the day of the game?
Price is coming in half decent at the moment.

Just trying to sort this out now. Anyone else toying with the idea of a Turkish resort for a few nights and then internal flights in to Istanbul on the day of the game?
Price is coming in half decent at the moment.
Im looking at Bulgaira... anyone any experience going thru the Border into Turkey??

Just booked £60 flight to Bucharest and next day Bus to Istanbul for £30.no match ticket so a sweet Turkish tea in a bar. And watch the game. Any recommendations as to where to watch in istanbul

Friends - if you like to sit on the window seat and are flying to Sabiha Gokcen airport, take seat A on the left side of the plane.great views of Istanbul. A stunning city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.